Reviews for Out Of The Closet
HerpetologyNerd chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
wow, this had me rolling. i then had to explain to my family what was so funny.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aaah I do so love crackfic. XD I laughed. A lot.
KenshinandZack chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was great, it had me rolling, what the hell did Zack eat or for that matter Seph?...i dont think i want to know :)
My-Anime-Life chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh my god! I laughed so hard! I absolutly loved this story. Strangly I thought the characters were pretty believable in an odd sort of way. It just kept getting better. The thought of all of them in that situation together is just fantastic! Congrats on a very funny and well written story. Well done! And I am so going to favorite this!
Morgan Pen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Lamo. Needless to say, I'll be following this series. I really did love it, and I am looking forward to a continuation of the plot and other plots.

Poor, poor FF7 men who linger at conventions... the wrath of a fangirl can kill many a bystander, and her passion does make her (as aptly noted by the SOLDIERs) a perfect killing machine.

Keep up the good work! And thanks for all the laughs. I for one was laughing through out. :D
SoraxSilverheart01 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
omg! that was hilarious! i couldn't stop giggling everytime i hit something funny. oh poor gen, sephy, cloudy, and vincy, they got stuck with zack when he had to let one rip. but it was funny. btw i liked the dream cloud had. i wonder who was who even if he couldn't see. for some reason my fangirlness is telling me that zack was on the side, gen giving a blowjob, and seph behind. i don't know, but i'm just a little curious and my fangirlness can just picture it like that for some reason. yeah i don't know. although it was really good... no fantastic! i just had to go and tell my friend about this story and i told her she just had to go read your story.

love the crazy fangirls chasing after them. _ i can just picture it too. Funny! now i'll go read something else of yours. awsome writng! loved what sephy did to zack in the end. haha! pay back certainly is a bitch. haha
Katana Black chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
xD I loved this story! It was hilarious, great piece!
Don Seira chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
haha that was so funny! this calls for a sequel!
darkwhizper chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LMAO! U HAD ME LAUGHING SOOOOOOOO MUCH WHILE READING THIS xD

sooooo like zack to let one rip XD

didnt expect sephy to do it at the end but it was hilarious

and clouds dreams o,,o woooow

XDDDD

i loooooooooooooooooved genesis in ur fict XDDD i looooooooved them all!

soooo wana read more
Takebuo Ishimatsu chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"Don't!…run." He hissed. "They're attracted to sudden movement. You run and they'll stampede…we'll never survive."

OMG, that line just cracks me up everytime. XD This fic is quite funny & I look forward to seeing what's up with the other groups, especially the Turks! _

Also, I'm a little confused. _0 Just to make sure, the FFVII peeps are at a convention in the FFVII universe, dressed up as other people? Sorry if it's described in the fic & I missed it (I'm reading this at like 5 am X_X).
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was hilarious. I love the plot of the FFVII getting chased by fangirls. Wow, they sure are scary creatures those fangirls. Anyway, great job, this made me laugh my butt off.
NanaG chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ahaha XD I did enjoy reading this. The bit where Sephiroth and Genesis were discussing about how Zack made it into the first class and the bit where Zack was begging Cloud to talk about the dream (especially the bargaining) were priceless. I think I’m fond of your sense of humour and Nice job with Sephiroth. XD
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Haha! That story made me giggle! Poor Cloud.. having that dream, basicely, in front of the guys. I feel bad for him. Aside from that the story was great and funny as hell.
PfenixB chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
*is unhelpful and renders your first review worthless*

Did I get you all psyched up for nothing? Yes, I did. Did I even read it again? No, I didn't. But I got no sleep, and somehow leaving this here is very fulfilling for me.

Seph: This is why I hate people. And why I tried to kill Zack.

Cid: *brandishes pretty!Venus Gospel at you and mutters about pairings*

Zack: *snickers*

Me: *smells food burning* Pfff, fine, I guess that's all for now ;))