Reviews for Something Like Flying
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh yay! Allya (can I call you that?), this was so GOOD! And it's not just cos I'm a ScorpRose addict ;)

Totally sums up teenage insecurities and the happily ever after daydreams to perfection!

Loved it

Jane
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
love it!
storm-petrel chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Woah this is beautiful 3 personally, pairing-wise it made me think Hermione and Wood, but that's just me. Beautifully written, and loving the title :p

""Hi," his voice proves that he is oblivious to his perfection, to your desire, to your need (because, face it, you need him)."

my favourite lines. Just lovely :)
deathpale chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was sweet and refreshing! Good job!

Jenny:)
O.Moreno chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
great story... very well written. usually i don't like such short oneshots but the length of this really worked. good job!
Marciabarcia chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was really well written!

xoxo

~Marcia
iceiceice chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
yey. first comment's mine. :)

anyway, this fic gives me, and i quote, "a tingle in my stomach, a tickling, wiggling, soaring sensation". lol. it's a wonderful story that's just making me all warm and fuzzy inside, and i wish it could've been longer. i'm a sucker for rose/scorpius stuff.

you're an amazing writer, and so i guess i'll check out your other stories now. thank you for sharing this with us! :)