Reviews for conversations with portraits
danceislife13 chapter 34 . 9/22/2013
Please keep writing. I love this story so much but I do have one suggestion, do you think you could maybe speed it up a bit? It just feels like Lily has been 9 forever which puts us a long way off from seeing her and teddy get together because she needs to be much older for that.
DGfleetfox chapter 34 . 5/5/2013
This was a fun idea. They've all been very amusing and cute to read - I enjoy the Lily Luna/Teddy pairing a lot...I hope you continue.
Rea558750 chapter 34 . 10/8/2012
love this story cant wait for more
teddyxlilyxlupin chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
this is a really great fanfiction story. coul u please upload more chapters cuz ive read all of it at leatst 5 times and im still not bored of it
Smiles123 chapter 34 . 3/8/2012
LOVE IT!
harryginny9 chapter 34 . 12/1/2011
thanks...love it...great job...update soooooon...
Secrets-0f-dreams chapter 34 . 12/1/2011
aww im glad uve finally updated ive missed this :D i love lily shes so funny
BekaRoo chapter 34 . 11/30/2011
Another great chapter I can not wait for the next one :D
ginnykissedharry chapter 33 . 10/4/2011
UPDATE SOON!
FantasyLover74 chapter 33 . 9/26/2011
loved the chapter.

can't wait for the new story it sounds like a good read.
Secrets-0f-dreams chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
that was sooo funny i was pmsl at this
Australian-roxy-girl-101 chapter 33 . 9/24/2011
update soon, i love this story, can't wait till lily is older. :)
belleblu13 chapter 33 . 9/23/2011
I'm so sorry that I havnt read in forever I've been sooo so busy that I havnt read anything lately:( but I fought up and this chapter was sooooo cute! I loved it:) ur story is really getting good:) I love the whole smurfs thing!:) great idea

I cant wait to read ur new story it sounds really good :)

Can't wait to read more:)
Psycho17 chapter 33 . 9/23/2011
Oh man. I think i just about died of laughter. It's about time that bitch was pranked by a Marauder. Loved it and i liked how Ginny made the comment about Cho Chang. Can't wait for the next update :D It's going to be hilarius.
BekaRoo chapter 33 . 9/23/2011
Great chapter i cna not wait for the next one :D :D :D :D I love the cuteness of this chapter