Reviews for Deep Fathom Blues
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Make a dirty version.
Vallen1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I lovvvvveeee Moxxi! Thanks for writing a well deserved fix!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I loved loved LOVED this story! Moxxi deserves all the love in the world, and you gave it to her ;D
Death To Bandits chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You should continue this or defiantly make another one, maybe even a romance one about her.
Umbra-Luna chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Will you do another? You've made me also want to write a oneshot about her!

Till next time,

Umbra-Luna :D
the-prince-is-right chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awsome job! I describe her "Dress" as more of a suit, but hey, what do I know? I never made it to the red light in the game _ Anyway, I totaly agree with the lack of Moxxi fics. Keep it goin, even if they are short.

Jistchillin
HitMe chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was great, I really love the way you describe her.

Good job, I hope you'll write more Moxxi fanfiction!
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Nice, I like how you put all 4 of the Vault hunters together.
jakelovesyuna chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was great. You really should write another one of these :)
Conrad link chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You are amazing. That was wonderfully worded and this sounded like an actual event that would happen fitting into her character. Please write more, Moxxi fans would love to hear new stories.
Slick 'N Smoov chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This site definitely needs more Moxxi. She and Tannis are my favorite characters, and its good to see one of them get the respect they deserve.

Terrific story! I hope you add more.
Mortified Mind chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
More! More! MORE!
LethologicaLeprechaun chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
How come I never read this? This is feckin amazing! Everything is so detailed & captivating!

If I ever quit being such a lurker and actually get an account, I shall hide and treasure it in the vault of my favorites forever. ;)
SIRoses chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Dude, this is fanfiction. Not a site for professional writers like yourself :p

I know virtually nothing about Moxxi, but I’ve got a good grasp on her character from the way you write. The personality you fit into each sentence is incredible.

My only suggestion is to finish what you started… it was just getting good when it suddenly ended :c

(I want more!) 33