Reviews for Aftermath of The Break Up
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
haha! i give it one week! this is a good story... maybe you could do another chapter so we can find out how long hey lasted?
Pen of Silver Letters chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
HAHAHAHA! I loved this! Very funny, very realistic!

Also I'm just wondering, who won the bet?

SilverLetters
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Despite the fact that this story was short. It was good. Very funny really freking funny. I loved it. I loved the smart LOndon you had.

Draco122
Hailfax-McGee chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Once again this filled in the blanks for me. Thank you so much for writing these "explaination" stories or whatever they may be called. I loved the endind when they were all betting on when they'd get back together, that made me laugh. Good story, again.
Ms.N.Nelson chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it! Especially the betting at the end.
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
liked the episode it was soo good

quick question when they were wagering were they wagering on how long they would get along or how long until cody and bailey got back together
inkisexpen chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Loved it!
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like how this one-shot examines the reasons why Cody and Bailey broke up - because every break-up happens for a reason, and if a couple just gets back together because they miss each other, without examining the issues, they are doomed to repeat the cycle. Your Cody and Bailey are highly articulate for teenagers, but their conversation does show their maturity and their commitment to learning from their mistakes. While I'm sure they'll get back together in this timeline, I'm happy to see that they're taking some time apart. Props from realism!
owlhero chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like Zack took charge of the situation. This result seems more natural in terms of real life. I love London's and Zack's reaction to the couple's emotional explosion. What the heck was Cody thinking?

The way the characters interact is cool.
deathlyhallows123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was a terrific story. I don't think they would take it slowly, because they love each other too much, but this story made a lot of sense. And can you review my story please? LOL Great Story.
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I would have liked to see something like this too, and I completely agree with Bailey and Cody that they needed this break due to their competitive natures. I liked how you showed them finally being mature about what happened, but still holding out hope for their future. And the wager at the end was the perfect way to end it with a little levity. Good job!
psav2005 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Great job man. This break up really had me confused on how I wanted it resolved in stories (I know it'll drag on all season on TV), I'm a fan of taking it slow and rebuilding things back up (as you saw in Impossible) but I thought they broke up over the dumbest thing so I would have taken the quick fix I was expecting to see in most stories. Anyways I think how you went with was a great idea, maybe we can get a sequel for when they get back together and we get to see who wins that bet, hahaha.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was good. At first I thought they'd get back together, but this way makes more sens, and you really showed the characters well here. Although, it might have been better for it all to be in third person instead of switching, and it seemed like the diologue was too long, most normal people wouldn't talk in mini speeches. Still good though, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very cute little story and I'm still sad over what happen to Bailey and COdy that I'm off from watching the show for a while. :(

If only it happened the way you did it and then maybe it could be a better ending that what was given. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great ideas like this one for future reads. :D
SLPikachu chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was a great story

I agree, something like that should of happened. Out of all the TV couples out there, Cody and Bailey were one of my few favorites

Great job!