Reviews for Power Play
Vyletmyst chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Amazing! Truly loved the way this was written. Well done!
Foxue chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hello there,

when I first saw this story, I often just scrolled past it, because it didn't sound too appealing to me. But today I decided to give it a try and when I was done with reading this one-shot, I felt really ashamed for thinking it dosen't sound appealing.

I really should have read this brilliant fill earlier!

Well, okay. It's basically about sex - but not just any normal love-dovey-sex but actually that kind of act Shizuo and Izaya would be involved in. And that is what impressed me while I was reading the story.

What impressed me even more was the fact that the quality of this fill is, and I am honest, brilliant. Just brilliant. The way it's written is just beautiful. It's nothing that's just noted down carelessly, instead it's full of various diffrent words that make the story appealing and fun to read it.

Quality as I said.

Thank you for posting this story, even if it took me a long time to recognize it ( No offense to you, author! You did an amazing job! ).

LucyBlack07 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I like it :D
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
You have such a beautiful style! *o* I love this!
LovelyBlood chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
;v; Kyuuuuuuu~~~ Loved it! This couple is the most amazing thing ever! And your writing skills make it all the more enjoyable. :'D Keep it up~
Arinnya chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh I really really loved this story! Both Shizaya and Izuo are to my likening, the characters are played out very well and as always they are meant to be together...

The slightly sad ending was great too. I have a fable for tragic endings. But I think that they could never ever let their hands from each other as much as I can't stop reading PWP fanfics with both of them 3

And I even learned that i can use schadenfreude in english too. I wonder why I never had to translate it until now... Maybe I just used some kind of description? Don't know...

Anyway: It was great and I had lots of fun reading it!
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
awwwwww that was sad...

but I love it...
Karisawa-Erika chapter 1 . 8/18/2010

Ah~ Amazing, amazing; absolutely amazing! I couldn't have done better myself!

Truly this is the work of a fan-fiction Goddess! Will you grant my wish? Too late! You have already succeeded in fulfilling my wish with this amazing work of pure sex for the eyes!
Bloodypleasures chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh my this was hot xD Very good!
Voidance chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Perhaps someone should just throw a shoe at my perverted face right now.

No, seriously, a shoe in the face might help a little in stopping my idiotic self from drooling and spilling blood all over the place. No one is going to clean that floor, and I would be doomed to living in a bloody room forever if this didn't stop. And it's all your and your fic's fault.

Great description. Pardon my non-existant brain's non-existant-ness, but I can say no more than the fact that I could practically imagine their each and every move during the ecstasy moment. The way Izaya moans, the way Shizuo moves his hips, the way their sweaty bodies intertwine... Ah yes, I'm SO not a pervert. You know that. The whole world know that.

I love how you manage to write a PWP (which has both Shizaya AND Izuo. How amazing is that XDD?) while keeping both of them in character. Even while losing themselves in lust, both Izaya and Shizuo still show their damn pride, as well as their desire to over-power each other (*cough*Sometimes I honestly want to whack both of them in their heads and tells them to just do it already*cough*) Izaya is still his sexily sarcastic (and sadistic XDD) self. And Shizu-chan, despite his tough façade, sometimes can’t help but show his vulnerability in front of a certain informant. Tsk, Shizzy, don’t deny it. You know you want him.

And I really love the bit at the end.

[Something is different, but what?]

Aaaah, confusion. Isn’t it just so sweet? They’re both in love (the whole world know that), and yet their pride/rivalry prevented them from reaching the right answer. What was this painful feeling when Shizu-chan said it was the last time, hm? My dearest Izaya-sama, everybody knows it’s LOVE. Just admit it already. *Gets stabbed in the guts and crush by a vending machine*

There’s something that didn’t satisfy me about the ending, though. The “Wasn’t it?”. Nothing big, though :P. It’s just that I think those two words would have a bigger impact if they stood in a separate paragraph.

[It’s all about the power play, damn it…

…Wasn’t it?]

…Unless this violates the rules of the challenge… Is the fic supposed to be only 73 sentences? *Feels like an idiot*

Anyway *looks up and gasps at the horrible length*… I have to stop my stupid babbling. Sorry for my stupid choice of words, Shiza-kun T_T. I haven’t written anything that makes sense for a long time… *cries uncontrollably*.