Reviews for Sickness Soon Tires
Wicked R chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
oh wow. amazing piece.
RbtlSR chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was really good!
The way you describe the physical feelings is spot-on: chasing the dizziness, being cold all the time...
This was beautiful and beautifully written; I love your style.
The ending was so perfect!

I figure you've been through an ED to write it so well? I hope you're okay now.
hrmpf chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
depressing in a beautiful way
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Awwww :( POOR CASTIEL! Only question I have is why wouldn't he eat? Other than that, it was adorable. Glad somebody gave Dean a heart ) he so often doesn't have one in future-fics! You're a superb writer, I could really feel the pain in this, and everyone acted perfectly in character (e.g. Dean punching Chuck out of the way XD poor Chuck) and the cute nervous guy himself, and obviously, the adorable Cas. Ah, I loved it :) great job! You gonna writer more? :D?
Decorinne chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was brilliant. Sad and despondent but also sweet in a sickly morbid type way. I would love to read more in the vein of this storyline :)
Laura chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I felt that you really captured what someone going through this kind of situation thinks and feels. Good work.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That about broke my heart...and made me want to kick cas's ass (bony one). He needs to stop doing that, he really does. Worrying himself and holding onto what he did not need when he was an angel. How did Dean miss how bad he was? Hell :(.

I love the way you written it...great use of words.