Reviews for Heat Wave In Hogsmeade
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Cute! Besides, Snape could easily sell his cottage at a Really High Premium to somebody who _adored_ the idea of living so close to the stadium-could probably get a place twice the size that way.
Tea for Lupin chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
A beautifully captured moment in Severus' and Minerva's lives. The equation was hilarious. I love it! Thank you!
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh that last bit made me laugh. Well done!

Have you thought about continuing it? :)
Arora HickoryEye chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
made me grin like a maniac :D and i'm pretty sure that dating 70-something years old witch is equal to dating a 40 year old muggle, plus Minerva gives a new meaning to Cougar.

and really, she's too good for him.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was funny and wicked from the beginning to the unexpected end.
the real snape chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
/He was unamused./ Unlike me.

/It sounded annoyingly happy, especially given that the temperature was rapidly approaching the melting point of Slytherin patience. / Ooohh, nasty. Over 10C then?

/With his luck, he'd soon be treated to a live demonstration of a new pair of shoes on top of the misery he was already in./ He really completely fails to see the point of life, doesn't he?

/leafing through the stack of discarded newspaper parts to find the sports section, / that's a highly annoying way of reading the newspaper - for the one who comes next, I mean. Minerva is alltogether too good for Sunshine.

Stays incredibly funny.
Oh-Johanna chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was wonderful. I almost never comment, but the writing here was just too perfect. Extremely out of character. But absolutely funny
BellatriaMusica chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This made me smile. I really like how you've pictured their retirement-still doing some work, I see. And lucky Minerva, still fine at 74! Severus must be pleased about that, as well. ;)

Very well done; thanks for sharing!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Not my ship really, but I liked the dynamic here!
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
LOl - you started my day with a grin ! Thank you ! The madness of sport can possess almost anyone it seems. Heaven help the first drunken sod who stumbles into Sev's garden... And Minerva, 74 and not in need of I'm jealous... truly.
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow, i definately liked the ending to that ;)

i did find at some points nearer the start that your minerva wasn't very believable, but she got better as the story progressed.

well done :D