Reviews for like surprise ice on the water
JG chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Awww, that's so sweet 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
he's... hearing voices.
not the fae.
a bonnefoy voice?!
Arachay chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is going to be one of the most memorable, cornerstone fanfictions of my FrUK reality. I love how perfectly FrUK it is, so powerful and exciting and yet so sweetly subtle. It was too short for my liking, and heck that is my only complain, I would have liked to read about them in this stage and onwards, FOREVER! (You wrote it so darn well!) But of course I know that is such an absurdly unreasonable request, so forget about that, and please accept my heartfelt LOVE and admiration and UTTER GRATITUDE for giving me this precious, precious beautiful memory that so uniquely, deliciously ONLY FrUK. Thank you! (Gee, I hope you have more...! *goes off to your profile to search*)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awww.

Fanfic of these two fighting is so common, it's nice to see them NOT fighting for once! Adorable!
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
D'aaaw, England and France~!

This is so perfect, I love it.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wah, that was so beautiful! There was something so poetic about the way you wrote it. It had the awkwardness and England's tsundere-ness and... well. I loved it all :D
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I have a definite weakness for fics showing the moment in which someone realizes things changed and there's that slight awkward/pensive mood. So, I loved this with all my heart. They were so domestic and yet so them. Just... .
amster chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
hehehe, i love your arthur so much. i've always thought he needed a hug or something... but prickly!arthur is sort of ARTHUR, and i'm not sure what he'll turn into if he mellows with a lot of love! O.O
Bell chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh, this is adorable.

So rare to see well written affection between these two~
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
There is only one thing that can be said...

nawwwwwwwww :)
Lilanac chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is just wonderful. Everything Arthur thinks, and Francis does, is the embodiment of their entire relationship. When Arthur said he was fighting himself - it was absolutely clear. You've captured pretty much everything about these two, and it's awe-inspiring.

I ramble.

Loved it.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Waaii, I like this, a lot. They're still them, in character, but they're also just verging on being different, loving almost. I really like it. A few typos were in here, but nothing horrendous. ...I really do like this a lot.
marinoa chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
What a lovely fic. I love the atmosphere. :)
Manda Rae chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I loved this story! I was again pleasantly surprised to find out you wrote this one, too~ It was very well written especially considering it was the first FrUK fic you wrote! :)

in particular my favorite parts were:

-France explaining to England that "we made love" and the difference that implied

-the part about what England was "fighting"

-the conquering vs caught line

all in all it was very nicely written and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing more FrUK fics from you! :)