Reviews for Choose 10 Storm Hawks Characters, In Any Order
CheckYesJuliet08 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hey i tried this if you dont mind umm i dont understand the last question and my characters are in way different order
Flying-Sorcery chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Oh. My. God. These made me laugh till I cried... XD

Please do antother!

Kezzy :)
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
hehe! lolz! that was funny! interesting how billy rex ends up with suzi lu in number 18. and u r totaly right there aren't very many girls in SH. let me think of girls on the show...

piper, starling, ravess, cyclonis, suzi lu, dove, that all the main girls i can think of right now that you actually get the their names. alot of them are part of a squadron or just ppl on a terra but even if they r on a squadron you still dont get their names. like the girl on the rex guardians. the only name you get from them in harrier. anyways awesome chapter! lolz!
Dalek Prime chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
lol I've got a version of these questions on my page! hey, I was wondering, if you start to run low on characters, maybe you can throw in characters from other shows to fill in.
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
totaly hilarious!
Phoenix.and.Skye chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aerrow and Ravess are in a happy relationship until Ravess runs off with Starling. Aerrow, broken-hearted, has a hot one night stand with Arygyn and a brief unhappy affair with Harrier then follows the wise advice of Finn, and finds true love with the Dark Ace.
Emma chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Haha, this was great! Loved number 18. I think you should do more :)
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Sounds fun!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
that was pretty funny! i loved it!:D

i made my own character list and did it and here's my 18. lolz!

18. "Dark Ace and Piper are in a happy relationship until Piper runs off with Arygyn. Dark Ace, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Suzy Ly and a brief unhappy affair with Lynn, then follows the wise advice of Aerrow and finds true love with Starling. "

LOLZ! but that was awesome i think u should do another one!

LOLZ!