Reviews for one fine night in dc
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hahahahahaha!Ds was hilarious & Hot! Sheesh thanks pal! Hey,you know what? I was reading ds (& it's 3:00 am here now) & I was giggling fine till Al's ENTRY...Japan's thoughts like,now its too late to say "ds is for my sister" or "I'm doing ds for a friend" got me bursting with laughter but for the sake of my parents-in-blissful-slumber the next room I had to contain it to the point when it started to hurt...(& oh god! Believe me forcing myself from laughing my a** off was incredibly agonizing!) somehow I managed even through Al's comments, "I'm mailing ds to 'Russia,without love':-D!" However when Netherlands came in the picture I couldn't control & went mad with laughter...as feared my mom woke up immediately & came to check up on me,she had ds what-the-f**k-are-you-doing-up-so-late look plasted on her face & I couldn't help but blurt out the first thing that came to my mind which to my utter dismay was, "wow! cat condoms!"...aaaaaand you can guess how pathetically screwed I am right now...anyway I know I'll be grounded for two whole weeks (if not more) now...wish me luck!
ffhgfh chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
ok seriously that was adorable and hilarious I kept laughing!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww! It's so cute!

…how something like that could be made cute escapes me. YOU'RE JUST THAT AWESOME OF A WRITER, I GUESS.
crackberries chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Pffffff thus was amazing and hillarious.

"Well he neede more."

I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing at that fr five minutes.
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
i think Netherlands would use the condoms for Romano and awesome job
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I am officially in love with your fanfictions. And you. :D

This was way too sweet for anything. Surprising how one can fulfil a kink meme without the M rating, no? Write more! [:

AUTUMN
winterhearts chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ahaha. I wish I wasn't on my mobile net so I could point out my favorite lines. But it was hilarious overall. Nice job!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Funny and cute. :)
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
The second and third paragraph kill me LOL