Reviews for Ginkgos In Autumn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Well done, evocative and entrancing
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is fabulous! It's wonderfully done in the style of a fairytale and you clearly did your research! Awesome work!
hallucinajenny chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This story is absolutely amazing. I loved it so much. It was completely in character and well done.
fairy-hime-108 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Great story, so cute - it reminded me a lot of the manga/anime Tactics, don't know if you have ever heard of it before...really great series with so much implied BL, but the setting/storyline of this was just really similair. In a good way!
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Fantastic fanfic, very well written and very creative!
TheKingKez chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is such an amazing story. It has a great feel to it and good imagery. I really liked all the culture and such. :3
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Such a pretty story! There were a few weird hiccups with sentences that looked mistyped or incomplete(like "Together, the contrast of animal and man, beast and was handsome and a pleasing aesthetic" and the last part of the Kappa explanation in your notes section) but it pulls off the whole mythological/autumn feel really well. Even if present-day Japan doesn't believe in obake anymore :( And for once, it isn't cherry blossoms with Japan XD
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really liked this story. I've never read a stroy like this (well not in this fandom at least). It was really well written, I had found no grammer or spelling mistakes. I hope you countinue writting, and I can't wait to read more from you.
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Forgive my lack of creativity in reviewing; your AU is so awesome that I'm at a loss for words. (My mouth has been hanging open while reading this fic actually.)