Reviews for The Daemon of Pein part 3: The Gate's Release
pikachucat chapter 38 . 11/7/2014
awesome
slythian chapter 38 . 9/16/2014
Awesome story. Wierd ending but still great
Guest chapter 38 . 8/27/2014
OH MY GOD
Guest chapter 38 . 7/4/2014
There are few stories that sadden me when they have come to a end. This story is one of them. You have been able to keep me invigorated from start to finish. With the excitable plot twists, impressive battle scenes, and the emotional turmoil you have been able to display in this story have changed me, as a person and a writer. Keep up the good work, fellow writer, for oh are a prodigy of the same level as Stephen King.
On a final note, this story has inspired me to pick up writing again. It sparked a flame of imagination in me that will not go out. I hope everyone who has read his story will be as affected as I was by it. It is, in all sense of the word, a work of art.
Good day,
-BorrowedSanity
kevinhongpro chapter 38 . 6/22/2014
EPIC
Blade of Sparda chapter 38 . 8/4/2013
It took me quite awhile before I sat down and finished this trilogy, but it is truly splendid. I especially enjoyed the little things, such as at the end where the relevance of the title becomes obvious. I truly enjoyed the entire story and despite some loose ends, I believe you ended it on a fabulous note. Great work and I hope to read plenty more interesting stories by you.
fan chapter 38 . 6/28/2013
Hello this was a greattt story, I just spent the last week reading it and I am speachless, couldn't stop myself.

P.S. Is this seriously the end this could go so much further, even thought I knw it would be difficult and take a whole load of planning, but it would show that you are a truely great author and I believe you can do it !
Antonio92 chapter 38 . 6/12/2013
Ooh, I like this ending, very Zero/Lelouch-esque of you _

I now have a request, but I'll send it to you via PM.
UnseatedShinigami chapter 38 . 3/26/2013
...Wow. This trilogy was by far one of the most entertaining Naruto stories on this site. The story was compelling and the flow transitioned smoothly from one point to the next. The characters were understandable and realistic, the situations were dramatic and enjoyable and the action scenes were heads above the average author. On the otherhand, you have a tendency towards using words which do not mean what I assume you intend for them to express or occassionally even mean the opposite thereof. It must be noted that one of your greatest errors was that on several points you violated the Law of Conservation of Detail, for example you began and then completely dropped the plot details involving your OC characters Rika and Yuuka, made mention of a particular event involving their father which was never fully explained, and although personally I was pleased to see them there was no functional purpose in including Hinata and Sakura in the story. However seeing as your average update was roughly 4000 words every 3 days and you specifically mentioned that much of the story was written on a moment-by-moment basis with more thought on the destination than the journey the finished product is nothing less than a masterpiece, especiaaly considering some of the other works placed on the site. Even more impressive is the fact that despite breaking this story into three parts you finished the entire project which is unfortunately more than can be said for some others, both good and bad. If I may make a suggestion, it would perhaps be a good idea to include an epilogue of some kind to wrap up the loose ends in the story and to give a sense of completion which the current ending unfortunately lacks. All in all this was thoroughly enjoyable and the entire trilogy will be immediately added to my favorites. As a final word: there is a reason which I chose to wait until I had read through the entire series before reviewing, that being that I personally believe that commenting on an authors work before finishing it is like grading an exam before it's over. The final result can only be judged upon completion. My lack of previous reviews in no way is intended as my having anything against your work, instead being a desire to give a fair opinion of your efforts having taken the time to fully review them. Thank you for an incredible journey and may you provide many more in the future.
sealkid3 chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
The harem joke...DEAR ALMIGHTY Just absolutely hilarious, I laughed so hard at it.
Foxfire chapter 38 . 7/16/2012
So cool
It's one of the best fics out there
are you going to make a sequel? It would be alsome if you did
Anyway i really liked is fic
ShadowLordReaper chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
i found this entire Series to be great

i hope you will extend it with the aftermath of naruto wipe out those people in the leaf

also wish you will make The Daemon of Pein part 4 as it seems it is well worth it
01010000 01100101 01101110 001 chapter 38 . 10/15/2011
Kind Of Sad To See This Story Finish. Any Chance Of A Sequel?
Uchiha Sasuke XII chapter 38 . 10/7/2011
Awesome ending to an explosive story. This trilogy is one of the best I have read and I'm impressed. No..strike that. I'm totally dumbfounded. Uzumaki Naruto, painted so dark yet so interesting in the story...I'm going to reread this again so that I can get all of the facts right. Epic trilogy, and I can't wait for your next story.

-Uchiha Sasuke XII
JokersLastLaugh chapter 38 . 9/18/2011
I have read all parts of The Daemon of Pein and i found it to be one of the most enjoyable and greastest reads i ahve ever come across. But i also and confused at the final scene with Pein and Naruto, Gaara's last thought and also what's happened to Naruto in the end.

I reckon you should do a fourth story that ties up all ends from this great story like what has happened to Sasuke and Neji,Konan,Kabuto,the kage's and all the other characters and thing that have been left unsaid.

I do hope you make a fourth because that would be awesome and i would read it with great interest.