Reviews for Kaidan Alenko
fan-rei chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Bwahahaha
Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Quite persuasive. I shall look into purchase at the earliest opportunity.
HikaruAdjani chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Priceless. Just utterly priceless.
ChocoChipBiscuit chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was very creative! I laughed, I giggled, and I generally enjoyed the heck out of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's really funny! Great read, reminds me of this japanese manga/drama, "Absolute Boyfriend" where the guy is a robot. XD
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Brilliant! Chuckled all the way through this right down to the very end. I shall make sure to file my instructions in a safe place (right next to his Warranty card). Thank you for making the Kaidanbot such a must-buy!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This made me laugh and was overall well-done, and I'm not even a Kaidan fan! Thanks for a great read!
clockworkcuttlefish chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Please excuse me while I laugh hysterically and send this to my Kaidan-loving friends.
Greenskirt Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
OMG...couldn't stop laughing. Especially about the "Biotic Sex God" part. Hottest thing to come out of Canada since Wolvie (and yes, he is Canadian, confirmed in ME3).
3cars chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
i just ... i can't stop laughing. this is great.
PinkSunset925 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Simply..Epic! I knew from the title I would laugh quite a bit while reading this. I did. I love this! This was just epic.

3 pinklipstick925
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Too true and utterly brilliant! :D
Foxy Chicken chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
LOL! Fantastic!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I never realized this was missing from my life until now. Thank you.
Hawkins437 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
utterly brilliant :D I totally love biotic sex god section although you forgot to mention inventive uses of mass effect fields :D and it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks he's a Canadian (maple syrup reference anyone...) :D

I agree that it would be hilarious if you did similiar manual for Garrus unit :D