Reviews for Whoa Boy!
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aww :-). This was nice 33 I liked it :-) :-) :-) :-)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
sexy and fun!
sweetfatima chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
ok totally love it i wish i could have got the bedroom scene but im not greedy very hott and cute!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
good
onetreefan chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
so cute! well done :)
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ata boy, Derek! Way to get what you want! :) Cute story!
chatana chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. ANYWAY- a very delicious chapter!

fantastic, can not wait to read more really heartfelt love is so great that I can restrain myself to read and reread your history. Please also much more I'd like to have two chapters much more for tonight because I can not wait to read anymore. is too much fun that I'm waiting. Please heartfelt 2 more chapters for tonight please.

Hopefully there will be several new chapter for today ... because I love that story, I'm really a fan. Bravo More, more, much more Chapter.

Bravo Applause!

I hope I can read much more today. Please much for today because I love and I just can not do without. Please two more chapter for tonight please from my heart I ask. Two more chapters for today
loveforpenandderek chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
awesome. hot.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
that was great loved it
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Damn

That is some way to wake up and adjust your eyes in the morning. That was hot :)

Hugs

Kathy
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I haven't read your stories in while every time i do i end up sad. But hot damn this was so good. Derek picking her up and carrying her to her room. the 50 some years comment i could so see that happening :) pls more smut.
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aw that was to cute hon loved it thanks for sharing
Sowilo chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Cute!
sangreal7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Yep, hot would be the word! What a wake up! Loved it.
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010