Reviews for Because of the Amazons
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I was looking through "Houdini" again, having seen it on the SPN list today as "now complete" , when I found an added bit that was not there the last time I looked - notice of a sequel! Yes! Ahem, I mean, great idea. And it is: this is another compelling story and I'm so glad I found it. I'm looking forward to more in this 'verse for the guys.
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Excellent chapter.

Enjoying this story so much.

thanks for sharing with us!

penless chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Um, this is great. And you're blowing my mind. Blowing it, I say. I'm already hungry for more.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Damn, sweetie! Ohhhh, this hurt so much! But it was soooo good! Who knew I had a Sick!Dean kink? Loved this installment, honey - looking very much forward to the next one!

*hugs you tight*

McB chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Love it! Please update soon!
aXforamnesty chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
wow. absolutely WONDERFUL second chapter. i am SO excited for the rest of this story! :-) written superbly per your usual!
Blah chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I'm very happy that you made the sequel of because of houdini.

I'm gettin curious with this story.

Please continue ASAP!
Dee chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I'm so soooo happy you started a sequel! Can't wait to read more. I love Dean with CF. Best I've ever read. Update soon!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I think...I think I'm in love with you all over again. *Sobs*

*Clings to your feet*

Please tell me how you create such stark beauty in so few words. Please?

Onari chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow, man... that was one hell of a start. I actually went back to read the last episode of Because of Houdini to catch up, and i didn't remember how much i loved that.

This first chapter was painful, and intringuing, and who the Hell is Em? And I love how Dean takes care of Sam and Sam realizes he is selfish, and what's going on with Dean exactly? All those questions wrapped up in the amazing turmoil of emotions you describe. Awesome.

Can't wait for more!

L xx
JamieMc chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh I'm so happy you decided to write a sequel of your other story :D

The first one was such a work-of-art :)

I'll stick with you for sure for this one and hope you wont give it up 'cause its a shame everytime we throw a good story away :)

take care )
masondixon chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I must have just real this on livejournal otherwise I am going crazy! Hope that's not the case. I am marking this here and looking forward to chapter 2 (soon please!) Thank You.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Whoa! Good start!

Okay, totally loving Em!

Well done.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

TheKritty chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
YEAH! I was jumping up and down when I got the email about you posting a sequel to the Houdini-Story! I am SO . FRIGGIN . HAPPY right now! *hugs youuuu*

And I LOVED this first chapter! Sick!Sam was great, the sick!Dean, too and...I don'T have to praise your writing style anymore, right? It's EPIC, you should know that.

So. And Emmy? Man, I don't know wheter I should like or hate her. I like her because she helps Dean. But I hate her because she is so mean to Sam! Okay, so sometimes Sam's some kind of asshole, but not in an evil kinda way and IMO she doesn't even know him really. So, I felt really sorry for Sam. And I really wanted to throttle Em. (Uh! BUT she's German, or was some time ago - yuppi *lol*)

I am SO looking forward to the rest of this story, I really am!

*is VERY excited* *hugs you*

*goes and watches Germany:Espana world cup*
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »