Reviews for Because of the Amazons
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
PLEASE I beg you to continue with this amazing story. I have read it over 5 times now and ache for more, Please update a new chapter if possible. Your fic is the best in the supernatural fandom.
Rocea chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Please, will the day ever come when this is updated?
Kailey chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
All the good writers never update.

Please, if you are reading these reviews please update!
The suspense is seriously killing me.
Podatee yui chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
PLEASE! update I am on bended knee here PLEASE!
Amani Jasper chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I've lost count of how much times I've read this verse. It is torture not getting to read what's next. Please can you find it in your heart to update. Feels like the best writers like yourself have disappeared from the SPN fandom. It's so sad. Please if you have written more can you post?

Amani
Amblue1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
love the story so far. Are you going to update it some time?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Please.. will there be more soon? :-)
spnforever2928 chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
please tell me you are going to continue this story! It's so good!
DeanIsTheMan chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Just read both stories again, for like the 8th time I'm sure it is now. It's complete torture waiting for more. I would actually pay money right now for more, seriously. Is there anyway you could post and make me and I'm sure many others very happy. PLEASE
mooremurdock chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I immediately regret this decision to read this series of stories, don't I? Because I love it SO MUCH, but I probably should have checked when it was last updated before falling in love with it. Insert sad whimpery noises here because as much as I wish I regretted this decision, I totally don't. ugh.
mooremurdock chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Everything may or may not be coming full-canon-circle and I am losin' it over here. Oh man, especially if it gets all canon and apocalyptic AND Jess doesn't die...yes puh-lease. They don't even have to get married or anything, I'm just so glad that she hasn't died.
DeanLivesOn chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Would like to see this story continued?
Pia chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Please can you update? I can't bare the waiting anymore! I want to know what happens next so bad. PLEASE UPDATE WE LOVE YOU! Pia
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I really wish you'd finish this story! It's very good...please update!
Mrs.B chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Will this story be continued?
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »