Reviews for Because of the Amazons
WeForgiveAll chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
You would make me life if you updated this. I have re-read countless times. To me you are the Queen of sick Dean.
Fanilatree chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Hello, can you please tell us if this story will be continued? Thankyou.
ackeberlynn chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Umm...you've got me hooked. I NEED to know if Dean was healed. Because it would suck if the CF came back. And how did Sammy do what he did? And isn't it weird that some part of me is sad that Dean was healed, because I have grown to love the brother's tough-love relationship, and the way they take care of each other, the way Sam takes care of Dean? Please update soon.
JensenIsTheMan 3 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Will this be continued? You can't leave us here it's far too awesome!
Avery chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Just read this entire verse again, for what is the third time. I can't beg you enough to please update again. You have no idea how happy it would make me, and I'm sure alot of other people to. I'm praying every day that there will be an update in my inbox from you. PLEASE post soon.

Avery.
Deanandsammy4ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Has this story been abandoned? :(
CallenDean chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! can we get an update? I have just read this for the third time & It's the best story of all. PLEASE update.
Roxi chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I have never been more excited for a story to be continued than this one. I wish it was complete now. Please when will you add more?
FrenchGirl17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I haven't even started reading yet, but when I saw in the summary that Dean had CF, it broke my heart.

My favorite singer, and role model in my teenage years had this horrible disease and he died five years ago because of it. I will never be able to get over it, he was the sweetest, funniest and most talented human being ever. His name is Grégory Lemarchal. He is still missed dearly by a lot of people in France.

I know I will cry reading this story. I feel like crying already.
Laura's-eyes chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Hi I was just wondering if you are going to be continuing with this story? Your verse is my favourite.

Laura xx
Sinner chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Are we getting an update this year by any chance? it's been sooooooooooooooooooo long.
Anya chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
So sad this story has been given up on. Will there ever be more? :((
Totally Dean chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Is there gong to be any more?
Sinner chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Will you be updating soon? I read chapter 7 on livejournal and can hardly wait for more. The waiting around for a new chapter is torture. PLEASE can you update soon.
gaelic chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Have you given up on this? :-((
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »