Reviews for Because of the Amazons
Deanandsammy4ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Has this story been abandoned? :(
CallenDean chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! can we get an update? I have just read this for the third time & It's the best story of all. PLEASE update.
Roxi chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I have never been more excited for a story to be continued than this one. I wish it was complete now. Please when will you add more?
FrenchGirl17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I haven't even started reading yet, but when I saw in the summary that Dean had CF, it broke my heart.

My favorite singer, and role model in my teenage years had this horrible disease and he died five years ago because of it. I will never be able to get over it, he was the sweetest, funniest and most talented human being ever. His name is Grégory Lemarchal. He is still missed dearly by a lot of people in France.

I know I will cry reading this story. I feel like crying already.
Laura's-eyes chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Hi I was just wondering if you are going to be continuing with this story? Your verse is my favourite.

Laura xx
Sinner chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Are we getting an update this year by any chance? it's been sooooooooooooooooooo long.
Anya chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
So sad this story has been given up on. Will there ever be more? :((
Totally Dean chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Is there gong to be any more?
Sinner chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Will you be updating soon? I read chapter 7 on livejournal and can hardly wait for more. The waiting around for a new chapter is torture. PLEASE can you update soon.
gaelic chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Have you given up on this? :-((
Cookieluvr chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
HOLY SHIT! I JUST READ THE ENTIRE VERSE. I AM GOBSMACKED AT HOW MUCH I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THESE STORIES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE THE NEXT PART.
Sinnleando chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I am in love with this entire verse. My biggest wish right now would be for an update. You don't grant wishes by any chance do you? :-))
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
When can we have some more? this is the best supernatural sick Dean story ever. Everyone is in character perfectly and the medical aspect of things is spot on with everything. please don't leave us long for the next part. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Dee2436 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I really hope you will continue this awesome fic. I'm eager to read your next chapter!
ImpalaPandemonium chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Hi, I've read this ENTIRE story front to back over and over again because it's just that good. ) It's so perfectly written and well thought out. Thanks for the update and the story all together!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »