Reviews for Because of the Amazons
Totally Dean chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Is there gong to be any more?
Sinner chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Will you be updating soon? I read chapter 7 on livejournal and can hardly wait for more. The waiting around for a new chapter is torture. PLEASE can you update soon.
gaelic chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Have you given up on this? :-((
Cookieluvr chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
HOLY SHIT! I JUST READ THE ENTIRE VERSE. I AM GOBSMACKED AT HOW MUCH I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THESE STORIES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE THE NEXT PART.
Sinnleando chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I am in love with this entire verse. My biggest wish right now would be for an update. You don't grant wishes by any chance do you? :-))
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
When can we have some more? this is the best supernatural sick Dean story ever. Everyone is in character perfectly and the medical aspect of things is spot on with everything. please don't leave us long for the next part. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Dee2436 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I really hope you will continue this awesome fic. I'm eager to read your next chapter!
ImpalaPandemonium chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Hi, I've read this ENTIRE story front to back over and over again because it's just that good. ) It's so perfectly written and well thought out. Thanks for the update and the story all together!
anon chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Poor thing, so glad he gets a break from suffering. And yeah, I could see Sam doing that to heal his brother. Maybe Dean can help with the colt and get an ounce of respect from John before John kicks it or splits again or whatever.
dreamlitnight chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Poor, poor boys! I am afraid Sam is only going to keep making things worse for Dean, the more he tries to help. This chapter was so sad. Dean will be even more miserable when the "cure" wears off. I am so excited to see where this story is going and where the boys will end up! Thank you for continuing to share your talent with us!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
awesome...keep writing this story
TheKritty chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Oh jeez. Oh my god.

This was...this was weird and terrific and awesome and so many things at once.

I loved the hurt!/sick!Dean aspect of it, and the whole Bobby-as-the-epic-father-figure-he-is thing annnnnd Sam worrying and worrying and worrying.

Also, the human being in me wants Dean to get better and the horrible CF really being gone, but the fan girl in me wants it...uh, this is gonna sound horrible and sick and twisted..wants it to come back, because Dean is right! Now he once again knows 'normal' and can imagine life without pain. It's gonna be SO DAMN HORRIBLE when the CF comes back, when it slams into him with even more force than it always attacked him before...

oh man.

I'm so excited. Pleeeease keep writing!
jaxofanarchy1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
WOOOOOHOOO an update! so Happy I hope Dean isn't cured though. Update again soon please
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Yay for updates...I went and read the whole story again just because it's that good. :)
IloveDean chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
OH MY GOOD!

Finally! An update after so long!

Waw, the story gets more interesting and please, I'm begging you, dont take so long to update! :D
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »