Reviews for And I Must Scream
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/25
horror101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
...Blimey. o_O
FIF chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Sequel! Sequel! This was horrifying and yet... Sequel! I know, I'm weird (hides in corner and cries) but anyway, SEQUEL? Pwease? Sequel! SEQUEL!
Tardis-blueFox chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I am...Well...really, really, really,...terified. By the Name of the Doctor...It worked. You caught me off guard. Happens rarely.
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 7/20/2014

And of course I'm listening to "Nightmares" by Chameleon Circuit while reading. Yeah, not the best idea. That was...I don't know how to describe what I just read. Amazing.
Youdon'tknowwho chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I want to persuade my Whovian friends to read this. However, my summary, "The Doctor can't escape the Pandorica and he stays imprisoned for 300 years and he goes completely crazy, like, absolutely fucking bananas, and then he falls into a parallel universe where the Doctor, Amy, River and Rory are chilling out, and they open it and they are like "Oh my god, what the fuck is that!?" and it is awesome and horrible and glorious and the last line will haunt your nightmares" , doesn't do it justice.

Seriously, though, I applauded at that final line. You have completely destroyed it for me now, when I hear it I think of this, but it is so worth it.
castiel in the tardis chapter 1 . 5/7/2014

This is amazing. I need more fics like these.
musicalocelot chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That was creepy and brilliant at the same time. I can actually see that happening to The Doctor. Heck, I could see that happening to me! Now that just leaves me wondering, HOW THE HECK DID AMY NOT GO INSANE! She was stuck in there for TWO THOUSAND FLIPPING YEARS!

Good story :).

deadaf chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Brilliant, I've got goosebumps...
But this story is brilliant too and it just makes so much sense because of course he'd go stark-raving mad. I mean he's been stuck in a box for all those long, long years and in the end, that's all he is, as you wrote, "a mad man with a box."
CarlyH chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Didn't see that coming, nice job very insane though.
Doctordonnanoble chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Are you moffatt?
Butter-Flew-the-Coop chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You successfully traumatized me.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
*sobs* Doctor...
Anyone would go mad, but Doctor!
Midwinter Sun chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is kind of terrifying. I love this. One of the best Doctor Who fics I've ever read. Completely insane, but very, very much still the Doctor.
Thewhovinator chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Jeezus! way to tear my heart a part! God! o.o