Reviews for The Wind
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
that was a cute story
sympatheticassassin chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Interesting take on Jin's origins. I always thought it odd that there was an Irish accented demon from demon world. But, if his dad was Irish before the split it makes more sense.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Odd fix ficcy crossover. Oh, well, it was still worth reading, if only for mortified!Kurama. *snickers*
Midnight Fearie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh wow.

When I first found this, I had to stop early on since I wasn't done the Dark Tournament Saga yet. But now that I finished...

This was just, awesome. Really, I loved it! It was cute, and yet still found its own way to stay true to the original story. It took be a bit to get used to Shippo being Kurama, but I loved the way Kagome fit into the story, so I quickly grazed over it. And I'm especially happy to see someone giving a happy ending for Kagura.

So, bravo on this awesome one-shot, and keep up the amazing writing!
Alias Erotavlas chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That was fantastic! It really was cute how Kagura-of all people, er, demons- was Jin's mom. And I like the roll Kagome played in it all. All in all, you did a really good job.

Congrats,

Alias E.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Many a good story I've found, and in recent days many of those were yours, so I give my thanks. Indeed, you've provided many a smile and laugh and this story was no exception; fact is I'd not of thought of combining these two great anime as I teend to think more along the straight and narrow of it, but it works and is marvelous good fun.
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'm so happythat kagura got a happy ending thing, she deserves one.
fudgemonkey878 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was a really cute story. I love how Kurama turned out to be Shippo and then Kagome entered into the fray.

:) :) :) *fudgemonkey878* :) :) :)
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This was so cute. :]

Nicely written too. o:
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh my, this story is wonderful! Right from the beginning you had me smiling, and it was all so adorable! And the line about which charities to give the vast amounts of money to was priceless!

This made me happy, and I thought that everyone was wonderfully in character! Great job! :)
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
that was wonderful i'm glad she got to find her peace in the wind after all she been through
otose chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ur sotry is awesome i'v been waiting for some one to write a jin-kagura story!