Reviews for You shouldn't have
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wait, what?

...so let me get this straight. Winry... accidentally killed Ed... with a wrench? WHAT!

That... just makes it... so... depressing. And it makes complete sense. But... REALLY?
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Well that was certainly unexpected. Winry's a murderer! She practically killed her husband! That is why you do not throw wrenches at people's heads! It causes them to go dead.

Poor Al. Winry caused his brain to short circuit.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh that's just unfortunate for poor Edward.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Right... that was interesting. And very amusing. Great story!
smiley chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
oh my god, winry killed ed!
Beastly Buneh chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was odddly very funny.

I was getting all sad and stuff until the last bit.

Seriously? I thought he died on the freaking mission! XD
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is stupid but kinda hilarious. I love it for no apparent reason.
Dreams about another world chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hahahahahhahahahhaa Oh god, I didn't se that one coming! xD XD I seriously lol'd at the ending, it was very unexpected! xD XD

Well almost everyone (except for Winry) was OOC but since I consider this crack it doesn't matter at all! ;D

This is good crack! XD
BreezeNightingale chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
...Well, I can honestly say that I saw that one coming. I mean, of all the dangerous things Edward did in his lifetime, I'd have to say that the most dangerous was pissing off Winry, which he did WAY too many times than was good for his health.
Masked Jackal chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
EPIC FAIL WINRY!

Arakawa-sensei should read this and make an omake with it. You should try and send it to her. lol lol lol lol lol Totally great and unexpected.
tweetsongs chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
O_O Winry-chan... murderer.
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good job, Winry. *pats her on the shoulder* Good job. Just kidding, but I can't believe you had Winry be the cause of his death. That's was unexpected and new. I like it. Keep going. XD