Reviews for Endless Schmaltz
GreenEyes7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I liked Endless Schmaltz. It wasn't quite the same as Gundam Fling like you said, but it would be harder with less material to work with.

Also, some randomness.

Heero: What the hell? Who put these stupid wings on it?

I have the craziest thought just then of Sailormoon going from regular SM to Super Sailormoon. Heero should be happy that he doesn't have to spout out a catch phrase eveytime he wants Wing to attack a mobile suit.
KnoT chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I agree that Endless Schmaltz didn't pack the same witty punch Gundam Fling did, but it is unique and funny in its own right. I felt that there was a difference between the two in that Endless Schmaltz doesn't seem to quite flow like Gundam Fling does, but each line seems much more planned out and funny. It's not a bad thing, and I think it adds a new dimension to the story.

The interplay between the characters was once again hilarious. The blatant insult of originality by Duo was also amusing, and as others have said, I adore that quote by Heero when he said "Shut up before I kill you so hard that you die." _ Injecting the "Fans" into the story was also a creative and interesting touch.

Again, I found the Bandai Action Figures lines to be simply hilarious because they are so spontaneous and unexpected... although most of the fic. is like that. I can't point out everything I like about the fic., actually, because there's too many things I found to be funny. If I had to nitpick, I'd just say that I thought the ending wasn't quite as funny as Gundam Fling, but that isn't really a big deal. As I said, each line really has its own bit of humor, and the story is really captivating. Plus, it's cynical and witty! There really isn't anything not to like, and I think you were worrying a bit too much. The two stories are both funny in their own right, and that is enough.
Nightheart chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
The funniest thing in endless walts was the fact that Trowa's mobile suit has a clown mask on it; And it does back flips. It might be taking the crcus thing a little far... Enough about trowa. Oh, and the new name comeback for zechs, how many names does he have? And yes, actually; I was expecting a little more $$ kicking.
red pill chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
LOL!

i lapfed out loued...a lot...this rocks. im repting the same thing over and over agine. ill shut up now...

THIS ROCKS!

ok...now i shut up...
Majenta chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Bravo-this is just as funny, if not funnier, than Gundam Fling! Keep up the good work!
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed. In a nutshell. This was very funny. Tee hee hee.!
Autum chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Well, it's 12:26 in the morning...and I'm sitting here, trying to crack up silently, so i don't wake up the house...yeah..well, i guess that's it...
hype chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
This IS as funny as Gundam Fling. BELIEVE THE HYPE!
Zelda1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
"Shut up before I kill you so hard that you die."

ROTFLMAO!

I liked the fast pace of your parody - oh, and your Wufeianyone interactions (still snickering over Trowa and his "enemy" shorts, too!)
Lady Date chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
That was to funny. You summerize the series like that.