Reviews for Hot in Here
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
So hot! I was kinda hoping the receptionist would come join, lol. And I know it's been like three years, but this is PERFECT for a sequel or more chapters! Pleeeease?! :-)
calzonaobessed chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh I think you should have them wash up. What could happen if the have a big jaczzi and bubbles. Hummmm!

Lol good job love the story
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Damn that was hot! I was half hoping that the pervy receptionist would come in and catch them, but that would ruin the hotness that was this fic:)
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
It was really hot in there :))

Good fic, I should say. Dried my mouth up. Wish I was Prentiss in this fic doing JJ.

Write more!
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OK yeah so I'm totally late to the party and you don't even need to respond to this but I have to say- Holy Shit that was very, very, very hot! *utterly impressed!* THANKS SO MUCH!
chawkchic chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
WOWZA, that was...well...gulp...I think I need a cold shower
Willowezra chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Really liked this piece. Would be intersted in seeing how they follow it up in the room. Very hot.
lizzler chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
please add another chapter! great job, as per usual :)
ilovetvalot chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Amazingly hot sensual scene. Can't wait to see more from you!

Tracia
girlcopsrhot chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
You certainly named that well because man that was what hot sauna sex should be. They would defiantly have more time in the shower but im a huge fan of elevator sex but im sure whatever you do come up with will be pretty awsome.
LoveMeThatsAllIAskOfYou chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
oh boy that was hot, very nice story lol
av8rwinn chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Nothing like morning smut. Waking up to your smut is glorious. Thank YOU *hugs*

so is the flirty receptionist voeuyering on them sexing in he sauna? And uhhh yeah, please continue. I was thinking more the hotel swimming pool (cold from the hot sauna) then the gym. Finishing off in the bedroom then shower. I say hotel gym and pool cause I don't think anyone has writen that. The bedroom and shower will give us a few extra chapters.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Um. More. Like fo'real.

Even though grape is still totally nasty.