Reviews for I'm So Far From My Home
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
this fic was great!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
Good concept. Wish you would have twisted a little more transgenic into the action. It really just felt like reading what happened in the show with nothing new till later.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
So sad at the end of chapter 10. So So So sad. Why would you right the ending of Chap 10 like that. Please tell me you will fix this later on. Still a good story plus I need to know what happens next.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
How you have crossed over is a great idea. Fitting the SN time line and TC in with Sam and college. Fitting Dean's past with Alec all works well. Fitting some of the past SN story in with how Dean hunts works well. I'll have to keep reading to see how the whole Max thing works with it. Fun story.
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
hi
GaelicAngel chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
This was the perfect ending to an amazing story and I just wanted t o say that this was a great piece of writing and thank you for sharing it.
GaelicAngel chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
Awesomer the more of this I read.
GaelicAngel chapter 22 . 1/22/2011
I am fore seeing trouble on the horizon for the winchester boys if this is anything to go buy.

Loved it
GaelicAngel chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
Loved it and I like the little changes you put in here and there.
GaelicAngel chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
Poor Dean, always being in the middle like that but something tells me those Vamps are going to loose badly if Dean takes them on.
GaelicAngel chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
yikes, so sorry for not reviewing earlier but RL really got going and not out the door unfortunately.

I like were you took the whole story and how you worked everything together.

Loving this so far.
sekmarc chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
Just finished the story and I'd just like to say that this is easily in the top ten of Supernatural crossover stories I've read. Not only was the storyline and its resolution written really well but so was the manner in which the two verses were combined. I fully intend to read some of your other crossovers and if you ever decide to continue this particular crossover verse or just write another SPN/DA story I totally want to read it. Its bound to be just as good as this one. Thanks for putting it up for all of us to read!
GaelicAngel chapter 24 . 8/24/2010
Okay so I geuss we are back on track again with the series.

Wow, i wonder what you have up your sleeve.
BranchSuper chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Wow, a gallop to the end! I really enjoyed this story and I hope you'll do another transgenic Dean fic. It'd be awesome!
janet1982 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010