Reviews for Coming Home
paynesgrey chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Awww, haha, I love the subtle humor in this, and it's nice to see into the thoughts of some of Trini's worries. Can't wait to see what happens next! It's like old times for me. I used to love this show (with Trini as my favorite character), and now you're gifting us with fanfic. Great job!
paynesgrey chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Aww, another cute chapter! Hey, Kim is persistent, but I think Trini does need some sleep to keep up with her energy. Nice work!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
psycochick32 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
*glee* I was so excited to see the update. I love the Kim/Jason/Trini friendship trio - and Trini's *sigh* attitude toward Kim's excitement had me giggling madly.

Not to mention me choking on my laughter at Kim's absolutely incredulousness that Trini would rather SLEEP than GO TO THE MALL.

Obviously Kim will need to show her the error of her ways.

Jason's attitude toward Kim and Trini amuses me so :)

THIS IS SO FABULOUS GAAAH I LOVE THIS!
psycochick32 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
*glee* This is all sorts of fabulous - I need more! I'm wondering what's up with Trini - what she has to talk about. I enjoyed Jason's light teasing about Kimberly.

"I don't think Kim will let me get away with anything short of a full reunion"

Ain't that the truth. TRINI WILL GO THROUGH THE WRINGER. I really liked the ending; of course Trini would talk Kim around and make her think it was her idea in the first place ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Ha ha ha. Nicely done. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
paynesgrey chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Aww, that was a sweet exchange between them. Wonderful little chapter here! Looking forward to more. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
ooooooooooooo...I just love Trini and Jason stories :D Wonder what's going on with Trini? Can't wait for more! Keep up the great work!
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I promise to give you a less crazy review than that first one. I'm loving it. I might have to revisit MMPR canon, but this is a great start and Trini is my favorite character, so I'm definitely interested in where you take this. Fantastic work so far!
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Yay! OMG I am so excited about this, you have no idea! I'm interested in finding out where in the timeline this fits, considering Kim is in Angel Grove again (Okay yes I know it's sad I base my timelines on where Kim is LOL) and Jason's there...

You write Kimberly so well here - from the pout to the babbling, I like how in-character she is. *grins* Especially her snagging the phone. Of course she would!

*glee* I look forward to seeing which angsty path you take this down. Yaaaaay!
smantha217 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010