Reviews for Coming Home
paynesgrey chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
Awww, what a lovely, satisfying ending. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I'm glad to see Trini and Jason get such a happy ending. Splendid job!
andyg2525 chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
this was perfect can't til the next story til next time
brankel1 chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
Fantastic job.
ClassicTVfan chapter 30 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter to a great story. I loved every chapter :D
DistantDreamer07 chapter 30 . 6/13/2011
Aww...such a perfect ending! I can't believe the story is over. But I am really glad both Trini and Jason got the ending they deserve! Nice job, and a great story!
jadedXelement chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
i know this is a fairly old story but i'm only getting a chance to read it now .. i just wanted to review this chapter and say .. i really enjoy kim's character in here and her interaction with trini its' something i totally imagine happening in the show
brankel1 chapter 29 . 4/14/2011
Excellent.
DistantDreamer07 chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
Aww! I'm sure everyone will be glad that Trini is coming home - for good! Can't believe this story is almost over!
paynesgrey chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
Aw, what a cute chapter! I love it. Good luck with your final chapter! I'm going to miss this fic. Cheers.
ClassicTVfan chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
No...this is the pre-last chapter. Well, let me say that this has been a great story. Can't wait for the last chapter. Keep up the great work!
andyg2525 chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
this is really great til next time
psycochick32 chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
Hahahaha talk about punishment - having to deal with a pouty Jason daily would be enough to make anybody crack!

I am intrigued to see how you wrap this up. Trini has a little left to go (and some mysteries to solve, like Kim's mystery man!) and then things will be awesome in Angel Grove!
psycochick32 chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
HA!

I knew there was a chapter I hadn't reviewed :D

*snuggles* Seriously, I love this fic, and re-read it all the time. There may not be explosions or giant bunnies or zord fights but there is awesome character-interaction at it's finest; you don't skimp on letting Trini experience a bit of everything and that's what makes you such a strong author.

:D While I know this is wrapping up and I am super-excited for more fics you have up your sleeves, it will be sad to see this one end. It's fun seeing the Rangers outside of being Rangers sometimes.
paynesgrey chapter 28 . 3/18/2011
(((happy sigh))) I love this chapter, short and sensual. Looking forward to more! Well done with this story, it's very enjoyable, and I'm only sorry it took me this long to catch up!
paynesgrey chapter 27 . 3/18/2011
It's hilarious that Trini bought something "red" for Jason. I love that old motif in MMPR that the kids always wear their color. Also, OOH Kimberly, can't wait to see what she's hiding! Well done!
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »