Reviews for Coming Home
paynesgrey chapter 26 . 3/18/2011
This was a sweet chapter! I'm glad her parents took the news well.
paynesgrey chapter 25 . 3/18/2011
Aw! Wow, Trini is supremely cautious about everything. I love the tension it creates in your story. Well done. :)
paynesgrey chapter 23 . 3/18/2011
Omigosh Trini's parents! So much for the surprise. Or I would have guessed Kim telling him anyway, you know, with her lightning speed phone dialing reflexes...:D Great chapter!
paynesgrey chapter 22 . 3/18/2011
Hee, poor Trini. How does she deal with Kimberly's enthusiasm? Wonderful job as always. :)
paynesgrey chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
Wow, a nice development! I love now no-nonsense Trini is about things. Great chapter!
paynesgrey chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
Yay, this was a cute chapter!
brankel1 chapter 28 . 3/17/2011
Awesome.
ClassicTVfan chapter 28 . 3/17/2011
I'm loving it. Keep up the great work!
psycochick32 chapter 28 . 3/16/2011
Awwww - very sweet! LOL I knew Jason would appreciate her addition to her wardrobe. Poor pouty Jason xD
andyg2525 chapter 28 . 3/16/2011
this was really good keep it coming til next time
DistantDreamer07 chapter 28 . 3/16/2011
Perhaps Jason should visit Trini in the near future? Update soon!
psycochick32 chapter 27 . 3/14/2011
*singsongs* I know Kim's seeeecret. ;) All Kim's think on the mindmeld *nodnods*

Truly - super-cute. I love how Kim being evasive has Trini on her toes. And knowing that Jason will make things up, if necessary, to drive Trini insane (and to keep Kim from bugging him too much, you know).

:D Now for Trini to show off the new goods? (*cough*)
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 3/13/2011
Great stuff. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
andyg2525 chapter 27 . 3/11/2011
this is really great and kims boy sound like it maybe tommy i hope til next time
DistantDreamer07 chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
I really want to know what Kim is keeping as a secret! I still say a romantic tryst with a certain green...er...white ranger! Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »