Reviews for Coming Home
brankel1 chapter 27 . 3/10/2011
who the guy is that Kim likes.
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 3/9/2011
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
psycochick32 chapter 26 . 2/7/2011
*snickers* Pooooor Trini - has to deal with both her knowing parents AND Kim. And the parents are totally ENCOURAGING Kim.

Just not fair ;)

Oh dear, but I worry about Trini's revenge!
ClassicTVfan chapter 26 . 2/3/2011
Great chapter and happy that Trini parents knows everything. can't wait for the next one!
brankel1 chapter 26 . 2/2/2011
I love it.
DistantDreamer07 chapter 26 . 2/2/2011
I knew they would approve! So glad everything is out in the open! Can't wait for another update!
SunshineWitch91 chapter 25 . 1/15/2011
Great story! I can't wait for an update!
brankel1 chapter 25 . 1/15/2011
I love them about Jason, Trini.
psycochick32 chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
Hahaha the sex definitely helped!

Awww, I think this is really cute of Trini; to be nervous, I mean. It's very in-character for her to worry so much about what they think, and showing up with support was amusing (yay Kim!)

Oooohhh - gonna keep Jason a secret for a while? *snicker* Trini, sweetie, they probably knew before you did...
andyg2525 chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
this is great keep it coming til next time
DistantDreamer07 chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
I really hope Trini's parents will be supportive of her staying in Angel Grove, and her relationship with Jason! I don't see why they wouldn't be...update soon!
andyg2525 chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
this is [erfect keep it coming til next time
psycochick32 chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
LOL Poor Trini. Gotta love parents - and the sudden surprise that they are not as reliable in their excitement as they may have seemed xD

I adore Jason teasing her about her fear of heights.

And hahaha parents versus Kim... which is more overwhelming?
brankel1 chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
I love it.
DistantDreamer07 chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
Hmmm... I wonder what will happen ay the hotel, Haha! I can't wait to see how Trini's parents react to the good news! And I wonder what Trini will do for a living situation...I think Jason should be a gentleman and offer his bed, I mean, apartment to her. ;)

Great update! Post again soon!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »