Reviews for Unexpected
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Whoooooaaah! I love this! *-* Really unexpected! X3
thewooddied94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
that waz just ak-ward, but EEEEEEEEPPP! awesome!
anime lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I loved it
BloodintheWater chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Awesome oneshot! I think you captured their personalities and dynamics really really well, not everyone can do that. Also, I like your writing style a lot. Slight humour, a good choice of words and a certain flow in it. also nothing annoying about it like repetition of words, which is a big plus. Good thing you posted this! Also very hot ;)
Kajune chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
A story well-written deserves a praise...no matter how old.

Well done.
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
i like it.. i just now started watching this show i feel like i have been living under a rock! Q_q
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh God, I'd love to read a continuation of this! That was so intoxicating! I really want to know, what would happen the next morning... :D
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
hahaha it's gonna be so awakward when they wakey wakey! XD Oh my god, I just got an image. Shizuo naked with a sheet over him, smoking with an arm behind his neck as Izaya is cured up at his side with a smile! This is how EVERY after sex scene is and to imagine themm like this, oh my lords this is hilarious! AHAHAHA anyways, I really really enjoyed this *ahem* "beautiful piece of literature that expresses the artistic ways" that men have sex. OvO (notcreepyatallright?)no, seriously, me likes! Good work!
Nobody chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
nice . . .
Edainwen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
damn he truly is an animal of instints ... OOO damn ahahhaha oww truly i don't expected this to develop like this hahah hope but never expected aowww you kill me when you said he was hovering the other v damn it was like! shizuo is truly a pervert! oww but so hot! hahahahha damn also the shock of izaya waking up owwww truly thanks for this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was incredible the diversity of your vocabulary is so powerful and so love to read more from a very talented ff author
IzayaOriharaTheSexyInfoBroker chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh my god, this was so hot! Thank you for uploading this! XD
LovegoodH chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
fuck that was hot
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
*squeals* Omg so adorable Izaya is so cute and Shizuo is perverted as expected.
Shidou chapter 1 . 12/10/2012