Reviews for Going out
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I LOVE this you soo have to write more please! Tony is so cute trying to figure it out!
heidimillett3 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Really getting good..

Looking forward to more!
bbfan chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Wow, very hot! Love this! Well written!
fanfictionfan63 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Oh my gosh, I just read all six chapters and if you really make it a full blown story (absolutely got my vote for that) I honestly consider attaching a wiper to my monitor to cope with the steam. So hot! Some of the best smut I've ever read. Sweet, too. Definitely looking forward to reading more from you.
transcan chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Hope you continue on with this. Love seeing Gibbs messing with Tony and McGee's heads as they try to figure out what's really going on. :o)
LJGgirlNCIS chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
Your story is really cute... I hope you keep it going. Seems to be unfolding very well. :)
STLFAN chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Great work. Loving every minute of it. Please continue.
deidi chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
lol i love how tony is scared by abby lol
isis70 chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
god bless tony and his undying curisoty about gibbs personal life. great story. i love stories about gabby and this a good one.
A for Antechinus chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Hey thanks for the story, I really liked it, Cheers A
TheChickenStyle chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Awesome job. It's just the kind of gabby thing we need. Not too kinky and not too soft. Great job. Keep it up.
Queen Rowan chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Love the story! The smut is great.

If you feel so inclined, I think you should continue.
STLFAN chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Really enjoying this one. Keep up the great work.
bahnannah chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
almost busted! lol.

yay they wuv each other! gabby love is awesome.

know that when i use the words fantastic, awesome, and fabulous, it's because i can't come up with better words to describe your story. b/c it truly is magnificent! ooohhhh - i remembered a new word to use! yay me!
binhereb4 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
WELL... I think you sould turn it into one BIG story...WITH smut...(cos you write it so well)

I know I couls read a helluva lot more...so...

PLEEEEEEZZZZZ