Reviews for nightmares
past decembers chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
My gosh, this was so sad.

-Bridgit x
reallyJavannah chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
OMG!i had a nightmare like that a few minutes ago...im sad now
IMaGUMMYbear chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Sad! SO SO SO SAD!

Why do you write so many sad, deep, and/ or depressing stories?(even though i love them)
Icanterbareback chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!(i'm still wondering how many more times i'll type this until i get sick of saying it) LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT Lo...okay:) there we go. I'm all out...wait...LOVE IT! I'm sorry, i'm such a dork. Anyway, oh my gosh. If i wasn't one of those people who can't cry at sad things, no matter how sad they are, i'd be full out gushing right now. Nothing is wrong with your brain, something is right:) ANd i hope you keep on writing channy, and maybe beyond that. YOu have talent,and the world's waiting...
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OMC! That was so sad! But, of course, as always, beautifully written. Chad's dead, Sonny's talking to herself, and mean killers took everything away. I loved this so much because it really touched my heart. And that's coming from the Chad Specialist. This was indescribable, and so amazing. SMILES!

LOL
Muffalo829 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It was so beautifully written! And at the same time so sad! I loved it! I'm crying right now! It was so good!

;] Muffalo829