Reviews for Nothing: At the End
Demigod whovian chapter 1 . 8/24
Wow. I love all your oneshots. You write them so well and they are all completely different from what I have ever seen before. You get on my favorite authors list.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I have had this idea in my mind and I never came across it until now! Yeh, it's absolutely heartbreaking to think what Could have happened and if "Rose Tyler wasn't on board".
xxlovemexxleaveme chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That's not Fair!

A story isn't allowed to be this tragic and beautiful...
Fern chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
emma chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i have tears in my eyes from reading that. its so sad but it is beautifully written.

well done

lol ;p
Daisy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I loved the whole bit with Jackie and i think you kept the Doctor really well in character because i think if Rose had died this might have actualy been possible that he would have reacted like this. Well done, i am absolutely in love with all your stories so far so keep writing, i'll be waiting!
Dani Glass-Kaulitz chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You definantly succeeded!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
oh how I am glad this did not happen, but if Rose did die like that I really could see the rest play out the same way. Poetic justice at its finest.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
awh thats sad! I've only read a 'Rose dies' story once before and it was much like this except it wasn't Krop-Tor and he didn't die. I liked this though, well done :)
Seaside Sally chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Well, I think this story is one of your best and why not write a 'different' story anyway (far more interesting). There are too many similiar stories involving the Doctor and Rose, all 'loved up', this makes a rather refreshing change and it works well. I love the way you portray the Doctor and your attention to write with such ease, the storyline is powerful and believable and compelling and yes, it did affect me emotionally a bit, if I'm honest!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very interesting, I hadn't seen anything like this before. It was sad but did have a happy-ish ending. :) I think I liked it. Yes, I think I did. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/7/2010