Reviews for Winter
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 1/7
I felt cold when I read this.

Some of your descriptions were exquisite. I especially liked "That made the hair freeze to hard sticks." And "Strokes of dark hair. Strokes of dark magic. Strokes of years of winter."

Good luck with your writers muse!
inshaowsoflove chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is great ]
Astarte chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
The feel in this one...it's so...quiet and . Amazing!
photo100 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wonderful! Is there any more than can be said?
satomika chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i honestly thought that i understood, but somehow i think i didn't...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Good story, I like the imagery...if not a bit confusing.
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very interesting story. A little surreal but captivating. I don't fully understand what's going on all the time but I'm still moved :)
Kikwoka chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I think this is really good, it's very captivating.

I don't fully understand what's going on, but to make the story more understandable would ruin the charming style that it has. I really liked it.

Is it something between Arthur and Merlin? First read through, I thought it was just about Arthur, but then you mentioned the lake. And if it's the lake I'm thinking about then it's a really important lake for Merlin. And then you said, "I will protect you" which is a promise, and then you mentioned 'Broken but not empty promises' something happened between them in the lake right?

Sorry, I'm rambling.

Loved it ) if there was a thumbs up button, i'd thumb it up all the way D

Kikwoka x
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was nice, I think. It is a completely new type of story, a type I haven't read before. It is nice as it sounds pretty and it has something, I just don't know what. It's strange as well, because, though I liked it, I don't get it, I don't really understand for one hundred percent, but, in my opinion, that is also the beauty of this story.

Well done, hope to read more by you soon.
MinxySix chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Just found this and found it absolutely captivating. I loved the form of it; the way all the words were laid out on the page made it look even better.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
oh wow...just wow nice job