Reviews for Great Affection
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
So sweet!
Fandomwolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Haha! Don't really ship the two but this is still awesome!
Maggie May chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is pretty good. Wish it went on longer though.
DamonandElena4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
oh my god this was the cutest thing EVER.

Just the way Dean's like 'Okay I'm happy if you're happy' And the kiss at the end and just awww *_*
Panda24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aww
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Absolutely loved it 3
Effiny chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I enjoyed this, you should write more of this pairing! I agree, there is not nearly enough Sassy!
Angela Newton chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
HI Em- This one really felt like a SPN epi!The others did too, but this had a real Ben Edlund vibe to it. Nice, by the way! As a pretty hard core fan of Wincest/Padackles, I must admit I prefer Sam just being with Dean, but it was still fun to read about. All the Cas stuff you wrote sounded just like him! I could totally see our 3 boys acting out this scene. I loved how Dean was o.k. with it in the end. I love pro-gay stuff because so many people are still so cruel to the LGBT community. Anyway, I enjoyed this one too. The Sam/Dean comments going back and forth were classic! You write their dialogue well.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*giggle* how cute! xD sassy will definately become a favorite pairing of mine soon x3
Withtwopinkswords chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Sassy...This is actually the first fic I've read about with JUST the Sassy pairing...All the better, it has confused!Castiel, which made my day. He's too adorable. ;)
Myurra-K chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
First attempt or not, this was awesome!

It was so short and sweet, and I loved Cas's reaction to Dean walking in. I absolutely adore Sassy, so it's so great to see that more people are writing it.

Keep writing, I hope to see more 'Sassy' from you soon!

~MK
girlyghoul chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aww! Dean's happy if they're happy. He's a good brother and friend. I like that he acted all tough like he couldn't stand their mushy love, but smiled as he went out the door. And Cas cracks me up how literally he takes everything. Adorable!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 7/7/2010