Reviews for Smile Even When You're Miserable
Aphrodite in Disguise chapter 4 . 6/15/2018
Good stuff.
WQ chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
i don't think its depressing, in fact it is very well written, good job.
ThePotterGeek chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
r u making up this whole judith thing? that he went out w/ her for a month or s/t before she got together w/ the guy from trinity? BECAUSE IT ISNT CANON! ITS THE ONLY THING WRONG W/ THIS STORY!

...sorry bout that... i get a little emotional sometimes. but seriously. lilly spends half of book 3 convincing mia that michael and judith ARENT dating.
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
good, but one problem- the whole judith thing doesnt happen until book 3. THEN she starts spazzing, as she is wont to do.
Literati Lover chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
I was reading older stories and I saw this. It's so good but it is sad. I love it though. Great job!
Rosie the Cook chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
now wat u hve 2 do is get michael and mia 2gether
review-happy chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
you should add on more chapters, and continue the story, with different POV's for each big scene. It's a really cool idea, and i like it.
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
hey, this is really good, congrats! could you add on to it with maybe Lilly, or even Lana!
Oh So Cliche chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
This is really kewl. I never thought to look at Kenny and Judith's POV's. Continue soon please!
Redaura chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
Aw! sad and whatzity...

((sorry for shortness of reviews... i feel a bit stalled...))
A Sorta Fairytale chapter 4 . 10/21/2002
I really liked this fic, just thought I'd let ya know!
Cassandra Anthemyst chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
Wow...really good! But I feel like crying now...
Ali Simmons chapter 4 . 8/10/2002
please oh please oh please write more!
True Blue Healer chapter 4 . 4/27/2002
This was great - I loved all the diff POV's. I hope you write more fics like this soon! I think I've read all your fics now and I want more! :)LoL
CC chapter 4 . 3/11/2002