Reviews for Hold On
sona007 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
A Bang story...! I love it! You've described both in painstaking detail. Good work! Is there an update coming?
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I'll start with my only complaint: there was a lot of Mer and Alex, but a great lack of Izzie and especially George. That being said, this was basically superb and the way early S4 probably should have gone, with Burke sticking around and him and Cristina working things through.

Exceptionally in character, all of them, and you did all of their relationships beautifully - friendships, and everything. I also enjoyed how you slowly wove Mer/Alex in subtly, had hints of Alex/Ava, and mentions of the Izzie/George/Callie situation.

Overall, GORGEOUS and so very well written. BRAVO! :D

~Red
Raventat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was beautiful. I loved Cristina's tenacity and how she just wouldn't give up. I like Addison's role in not letting Burke leave though I'm not sure she would have made cheif in the show. Incidentally I can somehow picture Mark as chief. Go figure right. Anyway I'm so glad to that someone is keeping Bang alive. They are definitely OTP.
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was perfect. You are perfect. You are a phenomenal author.
narsuess chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love this, thank you for keep writing bang, i really enjoy reading this. You describe things about burke, yang or bang so well that makes me remember how great they were together. I miss Burke so much...
AmyHale chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Okay, first of all, FINALLY a new Bang fic! I was expecting it hehe :)

It's really well-written and interesting, I like it alot!