Reviews for Of Onyx Eyes and Metal Collars
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
that was one of the most horrifying things I have ever read. well done.
demonseed chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Good story,you should write more...
Max chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Intense, I loved it
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only lees than 12 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I have never been one for torture, and yet I found this story disturbing hot. will there be a sequel to this?
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
My god. You are amazing. I want more of these, plz tell me this isn't the end of your trilogy. I feel sort of bad for never wanting Kahlan to escape, her need and Obsession for Cara should go deeper in your next one. Wonderful writing!
Snagam80 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I'll be truthful here. You have a gift for writing BDSM in it's most cruelest form. That is one truth.

Another truth. Even though I enjoyed your story I find it hard to reconcile that enjoyment with my inner turmoil of hating Kahlan being so abused with seemingly no salvation in sight. I guess I'm just upset you've ended the Trilogy at this point.

I suppose I wanted Kahlan to find something inside of herself - to find a way back to her magnificent strength. To reverse the roles between her and Cara. And though you, as the ultimate mistress of this tale, gave her a chance to do just that - it was a cheat and didn't come from any inner strength. It would have been a lie so... it made sense you made her refused the offer. Kahlan is, after all... a Confessor of Truth. Maybe there is some shadow of strength left inside Kahlan Amnell, Mother Confessor, after all.
commandSeven chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
The subject matter was too much for me-but you are an incredible writer. Do you have any published books? Fanfic is great but I was just wondering if you explore other things than bsdm, etc etc in your writings. No disrespect intended. thanks
annde28 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awesome story! Please forgive the late review, but I have been working on a story of my own. After reading yours, I feel like I have many miles to go to catch up with you. Your writing is truly impressive. Seriously. Thanks for yet another awesome story, and I hope to be able to read more of your work!
kylie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Easily the best cara/kahlan fic I've ever read. I really felt Kahlan's craziness for Dahlia & her descent into submitting for Cara and it was oh so perfect. It was so addicting, I had to read it a few times. Not sure I can ever look at kahlan the same and I love it! PLEASE write more like this, I'm begging you! Mistress rules.
ewww chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
gross
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Jesus, holy shit and wow! Dahlia's tongue? Seriously?

That was so twisted and erotic I'm, well clearly not speechless, but let's just say I had to lay down and 'rest' (a couple of times) before writing this feedback. Thank you so much and please write more of this...yeah, yeah, yeah, I have issues, but hey they are fun issues.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/7/2010