Reviews for Everything Changes
I still regret how this show was ruined in the third season and it lost all the romance, the comedy and the medical drama. Thanks for writing the ending that it deserved.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
this entire story is amazing i love the way you leave your readers wanting more to happen and you make sure that more actually does happen which is crazy. you should try to write a book someday if it intrests you i think you would make a great story considering that you already have made some. i have read all of your stories you put on here and they are all fantastic and they all had me on the edge of my seat. everytime i thought something horrible was going to happen it did, but in the end you still gave us that happily ever after scene and made us think about their future life and i always love that in stories. you are really talented at writing i think that you are a doctor when it comes to writing the continuing story of such a powerful tv series. i hope you continue writing about many things and i hope it makes you as happy writing the stories, as as it makes all of the people reading them.
Pari chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Of course it happened I should know I wrote it :-D you do understand the concept of 'fan fiction' right? It's fictional stories made up by fans for fans. Hoped you enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
that is not what happened!
grumpirah chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
lol, tom is getting a lot of requests. i want a sister, i hope you were shooting out boys. lol
jazphace chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Great Story!
merderluvr chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. I love this couple and was so happy that you ran with the proposal and wrote this story for them. You did a great job. Lots of humor, passion and love made it very pleasant reading. Thanks for making me smile.
dispatcher652 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Great story. Please write more for this couple.
immyownsuperman chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
This was amazing! I loved it (:
Ladyluck523 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
A really cute ending!

Glad you finished this little happy fic :)

Nice job and look forward to more of your writing!
Miss Effie T chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
that was wonderful! u have got 2 write another one!
Pari chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hey maggs, I have to reply to you this way because either you don't have an account here or you're not logged in so I cannot private maessage you like I have done with the rest of the reviewers.

Thank you for your wonderfully kind words, you have been my biggest reviewer/supporter here so thank you.

To answer your question, 'YES' Tom did ask Xtina to marry him at the end of 'Road Narrows', and I think the full episode is up on the TNT: Hawthorne website so you can go there and watch it.
maggs chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
omg i was reading the reviews for this story and i can't believe on Road Narrows he said marry me i thought he said maybe well that shows what i know. oh well cane someone tell me if its true or not cause i'm like totally confused i can't bel;eive he said marry me. awesome story great detailing i could definately see the characters in this story. You described everything so well. I am so glad you really took time to think about their character's. You've got Christina and Bobbie down good. I almost felt i was watching the show. It was that good. Okay i'm gonna stop writing cause i want to so yeah bye. Happy writing. Maybe you can become an author one day
maggs chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
omg i was re-reading this story and when i finished re-readin chapp 6 i saw u updated like right now and i was so happy i'm glad u finished the story keep writing cause i love your work mayeb i'll read another one of ur stories (if i know what they're about)
maggs chapter 6 . 7/11/2010