Reviews for My Dear Emma
Serena chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I just see the movie a few days ago, with Jeremy Northam, I love him so cute so romantic as Mr. Knightley. I like a lot this fic as we are able to see the interaction between them.
The Starry Puzzle chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Aww! These Emma drabbles are beyond adorable! I love how everybody is in character, and how this shows Emma developing to be such a witty, intelligent young girl, who will then be an accomplished woman (as far as Austen's time is concerned) over time. All of them are wonderful! Keep on writing! I can't wait to read your next addition to this. :D
keerthi chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
superb. very witty and sweet. dear emma is so wait for the next story. please post it ASAP.
SwEeTeStWiTcHoftheNoRtH chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
awww! i loved reading all four of them. i hope you will write some more soon. )
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Very sweet, and just as adorable the second time around. I really like your portrayal of little Emma - exuberant, hyper, single-minded and of course deeply affectionate towards her friends. She and Mr. Knightley are lucky to have each other, and that comes through even at this early time - well done!
iambbq chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
This story continues to be very sweet! Little Emma is adorable and I can see Mr. Knighley's heartache, I'm glad that he has her! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, which you promise will be soon, right? :-)
iambbq chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
It's a sad chapter, but it's a heartwarming one! I really like how their friendship was portrayed. At such a young age, their friendship was already deep and tender! Thank you for the three lovely chapters! Hope you'll continue to write Emma fics!
iambbq chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
A very cute chapter indeed! The name thing did get a little confusing...but I guess that must have been what it was like to Emma...with two Mr. George Knightleys! :)
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Great stuff - I particularly love Emma's adorable little marriage proposal, and George's words of comfort to Emma at her mother's funeral.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter! :)
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Just as adorable the second time around - I love Emma's stubbornness in persisting in calling George 'Mr. Knightley'; it seems very in-character.

Love it! :)
iambbq chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
It's definitely very CUTE piece! Hope you'll write more Emma fics. There's not enough!
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Cute stuff! I liked the earthiness you bring out in George's personality already (preferring a ride to sitting in a carriage) - shows us a glimpse of the man whom Emma one day admonishes for not 'arriving in a carriage like a gentleman'.

I loved the last lines - it's adorable and quite believable that little Emma would indeed have our dear George wrapped around her little finger even at that early stage in her life.

Lovely stuff - I'd love to see more Emma fic from you! :)
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Cute!

And I don't think there's anything wrong with the names.

Emily
tulip in a dream chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is definitely a cute story! I really enjoyed reading it.
Lady In The Clouds chapter 1 . 7/7/2010