Reviews for Sharing Your Nightmares
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was so sad! Will was annoying me so I didnt get the full effect, but the rest of it was sad. Dont worry about who Will is, hes just a dumbass. So, yeah.
xXMekkzyFwuffzXx chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I like how the relationship isn't defined if they are friends or partnrs, but that's good because it concentrates on their bond and dependency on each other, and sharing their own personal burdens with each other, whether they want to or not. Which is a better fic than yaoi tbh! :}
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was awesome, I loved it. great job and it was well written.
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
aaaaaaaw! this made me sad! T.T

*huggles Ryou and Bakura*
Aquilla Moore chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was beautiful. I like how you worked in so much emotion from BOTH of the characters for us to experience, and it was clever of you to have one carry the others burdens. That proves they have a really intimate bond.

The nightmares themselves were vivid and heart-wrenching. I can't tell which is worse- the cruel Kul Elna massacre or having to watch you loved ones dying.

You gave us a dichotomy- of characters, of nightmares, of light and dark. And as for the yami and his hiakari, well, we just can't have one without the other. Nicely done.
earthluva chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh god, this was brilliant! I absolutely loved it! Especially the start XD
Servant of Anubis chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I'm flattered that I inspired you to write such a good fanfic! I particularly liked how you explored the idea that the link goes both ways, something I didn't touch in my own work. And the line about a private viewing was very nice.