Reviews for Maps
LazyNezumi chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I loved all of these! Dream one was the funniest xd i even liked the angst one, when normally I read only fluff. You updated quite long time ago, but you know...I'm willing to read more xd
capslock-nanao chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
OH THE LOVE I WISH TO SHOWER UPON YOU! THAT WAS EXCELLENT! CONSIDERING MY NANAO ADDICTION NONE OF THAT WAS EVEN MILDLY OOC! (Now why in heck did I not read that before? *smacks self repeatedly*)

This is something I will be rereading.
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
This was great. I loved the dream. It was a great example of humor, and it really fit Shunsui character. Great work as always. And thanks for the compliment.

Snowkid chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
well, you did warn me.

if he dreams about pink heart shaped cloads, then there's probably something wrong in his head(but we all knew that already)

this was funny and cute at the same timeXD
Snowkid chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
poor nanao!

too bad this is an oneshot.
SakuraMoon08 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Awww... I like these one shots! Can't wait to see the next one! Thanks for uploading!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
This one was really lovely. While it was short and simple, you packed a lot of emotion into it, and it is very effective at setting the scene for this particular goodbye. Lovely work as always.

Snowkid chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Cute~ again.

Nanao's eye twitched. "I was going to ask you the same thing, sir."

lol:P
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I liked this one quite a bit. You really captured their current dynamic well. I'm looking forward to see what you do next. Lovely work as always.

Snowkid chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
lol, not lame, cainda cuteXD
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
You did a great job playing up the humor that Shunsui often displays with their relationship. I really like the fact that you're alternating points of view as well. Great work.

Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Very nice. You did a great job of capturing part of Nanao's personality that sometimes gets overlooked: her enjoyment of her work. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with for this fic.

Magickless Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Nice, very in character, and Nanao probably does 'think' like this.

~~Magickless
Snowkid chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
yay~ nice story!

and happy birthday to nanao!

atleast in the netherlands it's still the 7th of the 7th. 7 July