Reviews for Sexual tension
AnimeFanGirl2020 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
One of the best fanfictions ive ever read and suddenly it turns out to be a dream thats just awesome!
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
ehehheh i loved it even though it was all a dream... right!? QwQ
Luvis Blynd chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great fic!
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow - Very well written.
And normally I would be frustrated by the end, but I just LOVE the fact, that it was all a dream! (Weird huh?)
It being a dream makes it all the more real... Am I making any sense? ;)
LadyJoLee chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Your English is very good. Nice storyline!
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow, sooo hot! It's been a while since I've read a L/Light fic and this has just brought the love all back nomnomnom

Thanks so much for writing this fic, it was great xxoo
anita4869 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was amazing. I was completly into the story, almost eating my nails, and then I reached the end.

I CAN'T believe you just ended it like that. A dream? NOOO! I mean, objectively it was an original ending and all that, but for the readers, what you did was mean!

I loved the fic, liked the way you got the characters, and I think you did a great job. But please, make a second chapter!
Sapphykins chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I'm afraid I didn't get very far into this - I'm sure it's amazing but I found the grammar too awkward. When writing speech in english we always enclose it in "" speech marks. Otherwise your grammar is really good for someone writing in the their second language :) I hope you dont find this message too disheartening, its meant to be helpful not critical :)

x
imaginethwrldisurs chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
As I got to the middle of the story, I completely forgotten that English was not your first language. Your details are what made this story so very delicious. The details helped me, at least, to picture and feel. Not many stories do that. For a ESL writer, you overly impressed me with this piece.. Since I was distracted by the amazing quality of the story, I didn't find ay errors; however, that does not mean there were none. The pace of the story was incredibly precise and perfect for a dream. You should definitely keep churning out stories like this. I hope to see more work from you!
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
AW! A dream? Poor Light!
Shinreigari chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I hate U!

Uwaaa Just when its get interesting, u just have to write it a dream, don't u? sobsobsob Poor Light
ShinigamiOfHeaven chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OMG! That was amazing! I loved every second of it. Don't worry about your spelling, from what I saw it was fine. But let me say it again: OMFG!
Ms. Anonna chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awwe, poor Light! I didn't even see that coming! Very nice descriptions :D and all together a fairly interesting and well written plot-less story. There were a few mistakes, but nothing too distracting. :)
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is certainly better than some fics written by people who learned english as their first language. It was quite a hot fic and I didn't notice too many mistakes. My largest concern was the tense. It seemed to slip between past and present. Otherwise great work and don't sweat over the small stuff.
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That's a really nice dream!