Reviews for Love Is Blind
risingstar3110 chapter 1 . 9/5
Have to say, I'm quite surprised to know that I'm not the only one that ever thought about a yuri incest in Minami-ke. But I always thought it will be Kana x Haruka, considering we don't know how they acts toward each other when they were not in their persona (due to Chiaki, Haruka in mother role, while Kana as an sibling).

Good writing. If I have anything to say any other thing, then it will probably on Kana making up her mind so abruptly. I guess she is an airhead, but she should have matured a bit , right?
Kpop chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I never thought of them being a couple but after reading this I really like them as one. I must say that your writing is very good XD
Damned chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aah. Forbidden love, hmm. I always thought about this pairing, I mean they're so cute together and stuff. Since I'm an S, I love making up scenarios about them, Kana being sick making Chiaki go 'no! no!' at her, Kana being in an accident making Chiaki 'no! don't die!' at her, MUAHAHA holy shit I feel like I accomplished something so great after I imagine stuff like that.

A-Ahem, well anyways, this is really cute. I'm kinda into yuri stuff this summer for some reason so I liked it, when I was into romcom anime series before I always thought yuri was disgusting. But I'm glad that I tried to explore this yuri genre and eventually loved it, though I do not like erotic hentai-ish yuri animes - actually I do not like ecchi animes at all (oh and harem animes too, though I don't mind if it's yuri, teehee). The only ecchi anime that I've ever watched is Mayo Chiki!

WAH, ERHEM! I hate it when I get off topic while writing - or rather typing reviews.
Welp, this is executed nicely, though I got kinda confused in their thoughts thingy. I don't know whose thought is that and stuff, but it's fine anyways, I think it's just me. I love how you kept Kana in character, though Chiaki is a bit, I dunno' I just feel like somethings wrong with her, but once again maybe it's just me. AAGH SO CUTE, MAYGHAD.

OH, S shit kickin' in, ohmhergherd Kana being all depressed is good too then she'll start avoiding her friends and Chiakiandthenthey'llbeallworriedforherBUWHAHAHAChi aki'sfeelingswouldkickinandshesstartstoworryaboutK ananowKanastartsbeingalonerbadassdoingbadassthings thenbecomeadelinquentthenbecomebadassandshitthenso methingbadhappenstoChiakithatmakesKanawanttosavehe rthenHAHAHAHAHAHILOVETHISSCENARIO-
CanaanAlphardForever chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I really loved that thank you for that wonderful story
dark-atrox chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
been watching mimami-ke tadaima, hilariously as ever but then incest crossed my mind. lol
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Well, well, soldier...

Ah, yes, yes. I can always count on you for my fix of great yuri in this anime I've just recently begun to watch, and who's better to start with than none other than the Minami Sisters!

And we start off with a grown Chiaki who, without a few important people in her life, is craving company and love, and in true Minami fashion, she finds it in her dear, silly sister, Kana, who does her best to find out who Chiaki is in love with, with funny, fluffy, adorable results. *W*

I found it quite in-character for Kana to think in her famous Minami Logic and embrace Chiaki's feelings. That was so sweet! X3

Great work, Marine! Now, let's move onto the sequel!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Polerbair chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Damn, you right the absolute best yuri anywhere on . I always look for your stuff even when it's for an anime/manga that I've never seen and it never disappoints.

Thanks for writing this. Now get back to work on chapter 11 of Women in Love. I'm dyin here. :) hehe
PrincessKooh chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow nice forbidden yuri! A well done one shot
SilentTurtle chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
woot~ finally a minami ke yuri lol xD recently i started watching the anime again and then i thought there would be some interesting fanfictions. out of all the stories i found this one the best! hope you'll write more!
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Thanks, Finally some Minami family yuri. I was sort of hoping for Chiaki x Haruka, but Kana is fine too. Especially since main star of this story is Chiaki, my favorite Minami-Ke character.

Well I think that Minami-Ke should have more yuri, after all this show has very interesting characters. Too bad that doesn't have yuri stories for this show at all so thank you for writing at least one, I hope you'll write more.

Have a nice day and see you soon.