Reviews for The Looney Ride
And then chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Good story keep writing. And then Buffy walks in and stakes the strange, sparkling, stalkerish vampire who reviewed below.
Go with the cliche TNT chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Go with what WIle E. always does, use high powered explosives. At some point or another in every episode, except a select few, Wile E. uses explosives, be it a missile or a ton of TNT.
Edward Cullen chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Listen you mortal scum! Ms. Supernerdy soon to be Mrs. Cullen is MINE! She's mine, I found her! My own! MY PRECIOUS!

HER WRITING PERFECTION HAS CAPTURED MY FOREVER FROZEN HEART! I CAN ALMOST FEEL MY FROZEN SKIN TINGLE AS I READ YOU'RE HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL WORDS! LOVE ME! BE MY NEW BELLA!
Johny Steal Buns chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Back off tight pants she's mine MRS. (insert name here) WILL YOU THE THE ROAD RUNNER TO MY COYOTE? THE FEMAIL BUNNY TO MY BUGZ? THE BUGS IN DRAG TO MY ELMER FUD? I LOVE YOU WITH THE HOT FIERY PASHIN OF THE HEADS OF A THOUSAND GINGERS! WILL YOU LOVE ME BACK?

PS good story
Captain Tight Pants chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
OMG I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY SOUL MATE WE CAN RUN AWAY TOGETHER TO THE COUNTRY SIDE AND BUY A HUGE HOUSE FIT FOR WRITING PROWESS SUCH AS YOURS AND WE CAN BUY A DOG OR A PONY CUZ I KNOW U LOVE PONYS
Ranita66 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
I'M MAKING THE WORLD GO ROUND

dude i love this story please please please write more!
Ranita66 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I LOVE IT OMG WRITE MORE!