Reviews for Surprise for Saix
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
LOL THIS IS HIL-LAR-IOUS!XD Luv it when he thought xemmy was getting sum attention
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Dearly Beloved is the title theme for every KH game. It just changes a little for the different ones. I think that 358/2 Days is the most different from the others.

But anyway, this story was cute. Saix spazzing about the afghan? Sooooo entertaining. My favorite part was the last bit though. Xemnas' cupcake scene and the last line especially.
RikkuFukaimori chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aww, that was cute, Saix is so cold sometimes xD Poor Xemmy~ 3 Very cute though, I really did like it. I want Saix-Senses. But instead of sensing danger, they sense Saixy 3 Okay, setting the cheesiness aside... .;; I don't have much else to say here, but that I would've like a lemon, but I always like lemons. The figurative kind and the literal kind!~
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww…it's kinda cute!
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Okay this was funny. I enjoyed Saix swinging his claymore at Axel! and the fuzzy pink handcuffs! LOL

PS Here's something to help tosses a coconut at Saix and it accidentally hits him in the head
shloop chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
:D Funny!

(nice call back with xigbar's fuzzy pink handcuffs, btw)
Wew chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Love it XD

I'm soooo glad you did this bcoz I'm a HUGE xemsai fan

really, there's something about these two that i really like XP
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awww, at least they tried!

VIxie: I almost feel bad for Axel. ALmost.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Best. Birthday party. Evur. :3

I "d'aww"ed at Xemnas' gift; the pink hearts in the snow globe was such a cute touch! I want me one of those DX (does Disney World sell KH merchandise? That...would be...amazing!) And aww, Saix lurved it _

Ah, Larxene. She - tried. Sort of.

The pink fuzzy handcuffs are a ladychimera reference, yessurs? I seem to remember a comic where Xiggy got everybody handcuffs for their birthday...but I could be wrong...

*sniff* poor Axel. Saix didn't appreciate his present (or at least didn't show it) and now Roxy's going to be all jealous DX

Methinks you switched to present tense accidentally for a sentence or two, in the paragraph that starts with "But I'm nothing if not faithful." at the beginning. I'm mentioning it, not because I mean to concrit, but because *I do that ALL THE TIME*. It's not unusual to see, in my rough drafts, "Axel said" in one sentence and then "I say" in the next. XD
The cake is NOT a lie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Saix: Hell no! *grabs cake and exits*

Me: *grabs his ankle and is dragged along* But I haven't eaten in daaaaaays! TTTT

-moiranime
moiranime chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Aww, it's okay, Saix-puppy! I make you a replacement cake! *make a marble cake w/ coconut frosting*
Kiwasaki-chan3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
aw kawaii _
Kiracles chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"Crap I forgot! What are you getting him?"

"Fuzzy pink handcuffs."

"But that's what you get everyone for their birthdays, and Christmas, and..."

"SHUDDUP! It's thoughtful!"