Reviews for Regirock's Guide: My Insane Counterpart
RainbowxEggmanFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is pure gold! Please do one about dealing with Mew, that would be totally awesome. Great job!
Immortal Horse chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
HA-HA! Sooo funny! I'm gonna die laughing!

That story inspired me when i wrote 'The Worst of Mew & Mewtwo' with Mew, Mewtwo, Regirock, Regice, Celebi, Entei, Ho-oh, Palkia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Rayquaza, Deoxys hiding in a closet because they got Registeel drunk. and then in 'the worst of Mew and Mewtwothe second' Regirock, Regice, Groundon, Shaymin, Deoxys, Rayquaza and Darkrai were hiding in Giratina's closet because they gave Registeel a WHOLE bunch of caffinated stuff (and Arceus' closet was off-limets, to learn why, you have to read the story)

THANKS SOOOO much for writing it! When i'm upset, this cheered me up! You got a real talent for writng this kinda of stuff! Keep on doing it! XD
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
He-he. This is great. I love these series!

Whoop whoop. totally wicked...
Vingle chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Spiked Mountain Dew? Falling down a million flights of stairs? Wal-Mart is evil? Registeel may be insane and psychotic, but she is a genius. You can't deny that. ;)

Poor Regi's. Worst trio in my opinion. Does Regice have brain damage from falling like that?

Giratina pwned Registeel. Big time. GO GIRATINA! W00T!

Can't wait for Rayquaza's guide.

GL HF GG,

~Vingle

P.S. Drunk Cresselia? ZOMFGZ RUN! RUN YOUR ASS OFF!