Reviews for Changing Fate
peterpeter chapter 6 . 4/10
i know its been years but i hope you finish the fic
sabie chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Why did youstop this story?
I would like to read the end
Bkwrmchar chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Another fantastic chapter. PLEASE finish this really is excellent.
Bkwrmchar chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Great chapter! There's got to be a way out of that marriage for Alex...AND with Alex having full cusody of Angie. Robert's Mother certainly is a joy.
Bkwrmchar chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Terrific chapter! Thank You. I understand why Alex married Robert... not so sure why Robert married Alex.
Bkwrmchar chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Thank You for a very enjoyable chapter.
Bkwrmchar chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Another great chapter...Thanks. Serena is funny!
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Fantastic chapter! Thank You. Love Casey's attempt at bribing Liv.
BabouTunt chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
It's a long-shot, but if you were so inclined, it's never too late to puck this up again ;)
Maple Cat chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
What an interesting, engaging, romantic, smart, poignant and funny story. Very well told. After a three year hiatus, I'm not holding my breath that you'll continue with more chapters, but that doesn't stop me wishing you would! Great job.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I'm in love with this story and am soooo eager to find out what's going to happen next! I don't see you updating it any time soon, but I would hope you finish it...please!
lovingfanfic2death chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Wow I just started picking out stories to read I came across this story it is wonderful to have a different side alex where she's broke it she's in love.. and have mystery and suspense and I hope it has a love scene coming soon but again wonderful story so thank you for this story and please please continue it
perilucky chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
minha cara caiu quando vi q vc era do brasil ushausha mas acho q c nem entra mais aki pq c paro a historia e tals... tava procurando alguma boa e gostei mto dessa, pena q nao terminou...
Ockham's razor chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Well written and very enjoyable story. I hope there are plans to continue this. Thanks for sharing this story!
lizzy43 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
This really is such a great story. Very well done. I would love to read more so I hope you decide to continue it!