Reviews for Here
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
This is very good, and it might be my favorite post plane explosion fanfic. Peter would have stayed with Neal and Neal would have been grieving. It wasn't business as usual for weeks. Thanks for writing Peter awkward, but with compassion. Thanks for writing Neal not alone.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That is so beautifully written and visualised. Your details are stunning - his face lit by the blue glow of some electronic device. I'm so glad Peter managed to overcome his natural reticence - and Neal's - and pull him into his arms!
Kelcor chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Absolutely superb writing! Your descriptions are amazing! You created a perfectly sketched picture in my mind, making this one of the best stories I have had the honour of reading in this fandom. Well done! :o)

~Kelcor
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really, really love this. I don't know if I reviewed before but I'm going back through every h/c fic on here and this is amazing _ ~Nayah
happychica chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my goodness, this was marvellous! I haven't seen the final in a while, but I do remember wondering what happened afterwards. Neal would be so upset, but you've managed to keep them in character while letting them both greive. Absolutely amazing. Great syntax, too.
Crystal chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I can't even put into words how amazing this was. I just discovered the show, so when I finally get to see the finale, I'll think of your story.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was so sweet. I'm sure Peter would not want to leave Neal alone after that happened. You did a great job at showing the bond that Neal didn't even try to break before attempting the leave. 10/10
Saereth of the Grove chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was great. You should write more of those.
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I'm nearly speechless. This story was so very excellent...your style is beautiful, and you have a very good sense of the characters. I love it!
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
'Saw! Can you imaging him as a little kid? I can- cute!

Anyways, I love the one-shot. It's brilliant.

-Kathryn
Wondo chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wonderful description of the explosion aftermath. Very touching.
Eva chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Such a great but sweet fic

you need to space out your sentences more

it's very hard to read

Love that Peter was there for Neal

God bless & keep writing
conners chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great story!
bittergreen chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
In my humble opinion, this is the only kind of scene that is totally appropriate and expected, after the horrifically tragic events of the season 1 finale. End of story. I loved it, was moved by it, and wanted to read more. I want to see this on my TV! Please write more. I would love to see the next stage of Neal's grief.
nice disguise chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh my, painful but wonderful. It was beautifully written. I had a similar fic idea but you did this a hundred times better than I could have done. I was close to tears at the end.