Reviews for True To Yourself
Bring Theresa back!
Werefaerie120 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Oh no!
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Aww Great yet Depressing so AWESOME please update soon :)
Fuck Biscuit chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
It seemed like everything happened really fast, and no one seemed sad enough about the death of their mom... Just sayin'

Thanks so much for the quick update! That's awesome!
Fuck Biscuit chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Wow, this is getting above Max being gay and is getting way more dark. It's really good, and I think I'm hooked! You should write more soon!

-Paige
TomatoGomato chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Uhmm...wow? That kinda got out a hand pretty quickly there, but it was good, i liked it. D

It's stories like this that make my gay side come out, and i'm not very gay at all, maybe like 1/10 gay, so good job, keep it up.

-L.
AquaMarenia chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I think that everyone had there moment of being a jackass in this story. lol.

I think this is TOO sad. I can't handle it.
Fuck Biscuit chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, so I'm not the only one who thought that there was a possibility that Max was gay? You know, inside I'm growling at you because I had this idea last Tuesday when they played Max's Secret Girlfriend.

The fight scene seemed a little unrealistic. Too dramatic. I like the homophobic-Jerry factor, but it was a little overplayed. Everything else was really good though!
x.calzini.x chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Okay, great story. I like the idea of Max being gay I loved the leadup to the revelation to his parents. Jerry being a homophobe was a nice twist and i know it wasn't supposed to be but for some reason i found the outburst of rage quite funny. Looking forwarx to seeingwhat happens now. Where thay all go and whatnot.

Emm sorry to mention this but i noticed a lot in this story!

Your - Is posesseive - your hat

Your book

ie. you can't say "your really scaring me now"

you're - you are - you're what?

you're sure

you're happy

and you're really scaring me now